Reviews for The Coward and the Mudblood
JessBear1872 chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
omw this story took me on a roller coaster goodness so many loops and twists- but all are fantastic :-) I would love to know If you'll continue?
jkrowlingrox chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
It's a shame you haven't updated this in a while, but I can understand how a muse can mysteriously disappear overnight. I really wish you would come back to this story, though.

Anyways, I love the twist that you added to this story! It's very... uniquely disturbing. I have no idea how Hermione and Draco will get through this, but I certainly hope it doesn't involve demonizing Astoria in any way. As much as I don't agree with her decisions, only a very small portion of the blame can be placed on her head. If you do continue this, I hope you come up with something nasty for Lucius- not just for the pregnancy, but also on behalf of Libby.
SGundy chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Can you either go back to writing this or just message me what you wanted to happen ha ha. Mostly just keep writing it!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Ugh! Why did you not continue writing this? I still can't believe there aren't more reviews for these stories! I want to know what happens with Lucius and Astoria... does she loose the baby? Does the baby grow up and they just share custody? Please start writing this again! I only favorite completed stories/series otherwise this would definitely be on my list! (and for as many hundreds, if not thousands of fanfictions I have read, to be on my list is a difficult feat to achieve). Anyways PLEASE continue this because this story has sucked in my attention, and is very well written so far!
NewWriter1996 chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
Wow this is good! You should update soon! I'm dying here!
TheSage96 chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
ERMEGERSH! Sorry, please excuse my mini-fangirl session there. This is seriously great! I always thought it would be funny if Draco and Hermione got together, just based off of all the tension, but I never seriously thought that someone could make it work the way you did. And I'm thankful that you wrote it out, because I'm so tired of everyone shipping HermioneXRon all the time. Yes, they were a halfway decent match, but their personalities are completely not compatible...

Anyway, back to the point. Between this, its prequel, and The Point of No Return, I've fallen in love with this shipping. Like, seriously. And despite the few grammar mistakes that I noticed in the earlier chapters of this fanfiction, it's probably one of the best HP fanfics I've ever read. I know that you haven't updated your Harry Potter stuff in a while, but I'll be waiting for more, because stories this awesome just have to be finished sometime! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
yuck pls
ur killing me
pls no more no more
WhenSadnessTakesOver chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
Please write more!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
pleeeeease dont say youve given up!
UR KILLING ME HERE!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET TO THE ENDNG, IM DESPERATEEE! :)
krodri6 chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
Where is the rest?!
jenn chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
this is a great story i hope you get the next chapter up soon i'm excited to read what happens next !
Covered in Bruises chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
The idea of Draco hitting Ron cracked me up. Draco is both small and weak not to mention an enormous coward. Ron would have stomped a hole in his head.
hannahmary chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
I don't normally leave reviews but I thought I ought to let you know that this is probably one of the best written fics I've read in my many (MANY) years of reading HPFF. It's lovely reading something as well thought out and written as the story you have here and I look forward to future installments. H