Reviews for Love Transcends All
TGA Reader chapter 22 . 9/13/2017
What? This incident with Pete makes no sense.
Pete assaulted Jack physically, and Ennis managed to pin him down. Why not tie him up and take him to the police station. He is a wanted man.
There is no way Ennis would get in any trouble with the police. They all want Pete in jail, the only reason why he is not, is because he has not been caught.
RivetRivet chapter 30 . 4/22/2017
I think my comment is a little bit late, but its nigh time that I should. I enjoyed your series! Although there are nips of errors I have detected from the series, it is still the best love story I have read. I have seen the movie and went to this website to fill the void that the ending left me, and I am glad that I found this story. Ennis and Jack's love life should be an example to all couples, where their tenacity and trust to each other the main value. Without it, no relationship will last long. I spent four days reading the series and I am happy that it came to a happy closure. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Kb72 chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
Thank you for 4 beautiful stories. At the end I was sobbing my heart out. Not many books can make me do that.
Devil's Mate chapter 30 . 4/25/2015
I have to admit, that was one of the most beautiful stories that I have read in a long time. The whole series of 4 stories has really touched my heart in so many ways. Please keep on writing because you have a real gift for bringing stories to life.
PinkandYellowKlaineBunnies chapter 30 . 2/4/2015
I loved it!
Lover of gays chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
Loved the ending :)
christinedestler chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I've been reading the series, and it's great. But there's one thing that's been driving me nuts for the last few chapters. If that Jay guy is the one who gave Becky syphilis, why is he still alive? I'm a health teacher, so it's driving me nuts. I figured he must have had his syphilis treated when it was still early enough and hadn't moved into stage 3 yet, but it's not addressed in the story.

Tiny nitpick in what is otherwise and amazing series. I loved all of the Forrest Gump bits in the Vietnam part.
nannily chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
I didn't notice you updated the epilogue! I just thought I should have a look and BAM, there it is...
Anyways, this chapter was incredibly beautiful! The perfect ending for a wonderful story. :) It was an epic voyage and I enjoyed reading about it very much. I'm really sad it's over now... Luckily, you won't stop writing at all. :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 30 . 8/21/2012
I loved this story!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
omg you made me cry soo hard this last chapte rjust damn it ugh i loved it soo much great
nannily chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
Aw, I loved it! So romantic. :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
awww that last line omg you make me cry just awwwww so great i loved it
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
Some people have bad parents, some have no parents, but it seems that Lily is overrun with parents.
Most of all they all seem to love and care for her..
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
It seems to be fuck and refuck now days. Good for them ole boys...hahah
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!