Reviews for What Floats Rain's Boat
Furionknight chapter 4 . 9/11
I look forward to more :)
Kyranol1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
HA! Definitely gonna use that line someday if I ever get the chance.
And Rain should know that Anise is using the acronym PRETTY which stands for:
Perfectly, ugh, rambunctious? endearing titillating (hell yeah she is!) tantalizing... ummm, yogi?
Cause you know she is all of those things, not sure about that last one but she can always learn.
Anyways, absolutely loved this fic, really great job!
Kyranol1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Well, I must thank you for that wonderful image in my head during the beginning...
I'm tempted to make an even more detailed and disgusting depiction of it just to spite you, but then I would end up grossing myself out so that's a no go.
And damn, I absolutely can't get enough of Rain's budding love towards Anise, it's absolutely adorable.
If get a cavity from this, you better be paying my dental bills! Plus some extra cash for the pain you put me through, or some Neapolitan ice cream. I know, counter intuitive, but I absolutely love that stuff. And don't you dare criticize my taste for ice cream, I get enough flack from my family about it.
Kyranol1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Heh, I don't know why, but reading about Rain calling Anise an amazon is just really funny to me. I kept chuckling whenever she did that.
Although I am a bit disappointed she never called her that out loud. I can just imagine it in my head, Anise will get surprised and shocked, maybe even a little flustered. Then she'll go back to her flirty attitude and tease Rain about how she knows she loves it. Rain can't resist that tall and athletic figure.
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Awww, it's adorable how fast Rain became smitten with Anise.
Air and Water chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
YAY! All my Rain questions (from the Hive) have been answered. I feel complete. Now I know what was going through her pretty (oops, she doesn't like that word) little head. She curses ... a lot. It's nice to know that our favorite bada** wasn't as unflappable as she came across. Anise really managed to get under her skin in a relatively short amount of time. There's something special about that lady ...
smeaglebeagle chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I LOVE THIS!
LostResidentEvilPotter chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Nice take on Rain's point of view. I really enjoyed this collection. Maybe there will be more? Can I hope?
BlackBird16 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
BlackBird16 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I like that it focuses on Rain. You did a good job with her character :)
Air and Water chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I like it. It wasn't quite what I was expecting. For some reason I thought it was going to be from Rain's point of view, but I liked the third person perspective better with the emphasis being on Rain's thoughts. I enjoyed seeing into those inner workings and how she was affected by Anise. Thanks for the glimpse.
BlackBird16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012