Reviews for Universal Truths
GlowDust7501 chapter 20 . 3/30
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
Please continue and let Kat and Cato survive cause they are so many for each other, always wondered why Josh Hutcherson was chosen to play Peter cause he and Jennifer have no chemistry in the movies it feels awkward and forced. I mean two hot male ( Cato and Gale ) and they give her JH as the male lead...lol...
diamondsandpearls85 chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Omg! This is one if the best stories I've read so far! Please don't give up on this!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
Missing this story...please update soon!
Four six Tobias tris chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Hey you should update...
loveshay199 chapter 20 . 3/13/2015
Please update i love this story
Kato45 chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
It was amazing found your story today or yesterday being that it is 3:49 am it's so great though you are so talented. I hear the sound of my heart breaking for rue oh I love this story. Please update as soon as possible because it's just wow and it's been a couple of months and you must be really busy but anyway please pretty please with a cherry on top?!
-Kato/Catoniss Forever
Kato45 signing out *zoop*
I just sounded stupid and I'm not sure sounded is a word maybe it's just sound anyway waiting patiently ,kinda, for an update
Kitty Amadeus chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
I'm in love! Lol, continue updating please!

When the story really starts going I'll be on the roll ready to give you all kinds of ideas and advice! :)

Please don't give this up! Everything is coming out great, the chapters, the personalities... everything. I especially love the funny interactions in the mentor's lounge and their opinions on the happenings of the games! I love that you've made Brutus nice and Finnick and Johanna involved as well.

I hope Peeta doesn't get too involved with the story. Your pairing of Cato and Katniss is DELICIOUS and Peeta and Katniss never have seemed to have an ounce of compatability to me... *sheepish smile* Though I'm somewhat biased.

But anyhow... Catoniss and Finniss (but especially Catoniss) all the way!

Cheers,
I'll review when you post another chapter! ;)

xoxo
An enthusiastic girl who's waited for you to update for months!

Catherine du Beau
makoblue93 chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Omg I love this! Please update and keep up the great work.
Much love,
Mako
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
I'm excited to see you are continuing this story. YAY
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Oh gosh This made my heart swell sadly. I doubt Rue will make it, but I hope she does. Anyways, please update soon!
rcs2001 chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Great story glad ur back keep up the good work
TaliaMacGregor chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
I'm so glad you're back I've missed this so much omg!
Oncle Voldy chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Please more!
heartbond chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
I love the direction your story is headed in. please don't give up on it and please update soon.