Reviews for Unforgiven
mahhhfy chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
PLEASE come back to this story! I love it so much, and I'm dying to find out what happens next. Harry and Ginny are great together, and I want to see how everything unfolds as they grow closer, especially once they all find out about Rosie. Plus the diamond is the sweetest thing ever. I've come back and reread this chapter more times than I can count, and it's always a joy to read. I haven't really been reading many HP fics lately, but I still regularly check to see if you've posted a new chapter (just in case I missed an alert). Please write more, there is so much more to this story that I just have to read.
hootowl chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
I've enjoyed the story so far! I look forward to another chapter and hope one comes soon.
Sirip chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
That was quick! They went from acquaintances to friends very soon. Enjoyed the levity and easy banter between the two. Thanks for the update! Always a joy to read your stories.
Orlane Sayan chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Hey!
It's a good storie! I'm curious to see how Ron is going to react about Rosie, and how Ginny and Harry are going to get back together (cause they will, no?)
Your Harry is completly different of JK's but he's fine too ;)
See you!
Orlane S.
nesciamema chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Starting to get interesting but when does Rosie enter the picture more with her UK family?
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Love the plot!
stars90 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Really sweet. And appropriately aggravating for romantic fiction stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
This is great I'm surprised that you don't have a 7 figure deal with a publishing company by now you have huge talent that should be recognised outside fanfiction
Now with all that said my only gripe is I hate hermione with a passion I'm so glad jo did not pair her with harry in the books because I truly believe that he would end up sharing a room with lockheart she would drive him to insanity she would control everything to what he eats ,wears , reads ect to how he does his job and he would be to polite to argue with her not wanting to upset her so one day he would crack and spend his remaining days with lockheart
So I think you hit the nail on the head when ginny thought any women would be up against a fight
Also I really hope you make harry a virgin in this story ( I never understood why you made him be with so many other women in meant when he was so deeply in love with ginny )
This harry you have made very powerful and paranoid about his personal security given what he's been through with the bitch hermione I don't think he would take a women to his bed without him doing severe background checks and at least dating for severly months I don't see this harry being comfortable being so vulnerable with any women he does not know & trust 100%
So I do hope you update again but if not then I wish you all the luck in the world if you do get your own original writings published
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
very goods story - very well written and enjoyable to read - leaves you wanting more
undergroundirector chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
They did quiet quickly from in mere Acquaintances to some what friends don't you think? Also giving Hermione's address bit of risk isn't it? She could show up at anytime and see Rosie which could cause major ramifications if Hermione is not the one to introduce Rosie to her other family. Either way great chapter nice to see Harry a bit cocky in his abilities for a change, he was always to timid in my opinion in the books. I kinda won't Ginny to test him and be caught out against him, she in my opinion needs to be brought down a beg, but that's just me. Hope you update this soon, I'm always dying for an update from you.
Mrh99 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
intriguing twist with the address. Looking forward to next. Thanks!
Covered in Bruises chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
So much Ron bashing; even worse its hypocritical Ron bashing since Ron only left because Harry told him to. This Harry is kind of an A-hole.
mdauben chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Great chapter! Some interesting scenes with Harry and Ginny. I wonder how things will go with the two of them spending more time together? Also, why did Harry let her see the Granger's address? Can't wait to read more of your story.
sptres-looney chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Teufel1987

it's the size, the flawlessness, and the cut. and Harry being the superpowerful wizard that he is, he would have added a thing or two that would make the diamond even more remarkable. ;}
Teufel1987 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Nice chapter!

I don't see why anyone would come to buy the diamond ... generally people come offering money for such things when they know that the owner is in need of cash ...

Considering Harry's remarks about his fortune, and the fact that they seem to be the pairing here, I doubt that Ginny would ever be in that position!