Reviews for Life; Version 2.0
ssbngo chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
The story is good. Are you continue?
Myrddin le Faye chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Great storry, I hope to see more eventually.
Jaely chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
OMG I love this story please continue it!
TheRedPoet chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I think maybe you made Willow a tiny bit too intense... But then again, we never really saw her adjustment period from the end of season 6 to the start of season 7 so I suppose it's ok. Now, considering this story's 8 years old, I've little hopes of updates.. But it'd be awesome.
fallenoccultist chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Great start. Are you ever going to continue this?
Athla chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
cool,
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Good fic. I have to say while the initial character building was a bit akward(but what isn't at the paces we must endure?) the end of the 2nd part with Buffy and Willow was REALLY good! I visualize things anyways but the image of the two sitting there was particularly strong. I hope more is coming.
Paine chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Questions! Who is she going to end up with? Is this going to be a b/w ship w/t ship? what I mean you've made a lot of options crosses fingers hoping for b/w though. Keep up the good work. longer chapters!
darkchild chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Please update. Your story is really good.
pcody chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Interesting. Too short though, I would like to see where you would go with this. A similiar plot device has been used in other genres, especially ranma fanfiction.
Lone Templar chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Awesome story! Please keep up the good work. I, among with many others, are anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
zoei1 chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
Oh my god! you've got me crying! please finish! when it's done, it's giong on my favorite stories list! Write, write, write!
buffy fan chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
I want another chapter! That was sooo good!
Insane Oasis chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
wow... must cotinue!
angie chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I love it. Will willow reunite with Tara or will there be another love interest? Willow should just stake Spike and be done with it. It would sure spare the scoobs and Buffy the heartache.