Reviews for Beautiful Nightmare
Corrupted Kestrel chapter 11 . 9/28/2005
Great story! I can't believe you've only gotten four reviews...er...five with this one.

Me likey wet towel-clad bishounen! (Don't let my grandmother hear that, lol)

Although I'm only fifteen, and therefore have zero experience in these matters, I do believe tequila's drunk in shots.

Ooh...Ferra's evil! _ She's cool! However...*guards Reno and Rufus* No touchy!

On a more serious note, I hope Ralena's okay, and I hope you update soon. If ya don't, you'll have to answer to Ryu, the dragon queen! _
Blood Wren chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
More more more! And I can't believe the very small amount of reviews! More more more! *Borrows some Sprite from HydraSprite* More! *Drinks* :'( I want more!

Blood Wren

Tails: I apoligise for Blood Wren's behavior, she's having trouble with TDBS... *Blinks* Chapter 11... *Runs off Crying*

Blood Wren: Err... Tails! I need you for the chapter! *Sprints after Tails*

Everone: : *Blink Blink*
BlackRose141 chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
I just got finished reading your story and I think that its great. Plz update, i'll give you a cookie! *runs off too go find a cookie*
Shenara chapter 10 . 7/18/2002
Ummm... Damn. I hafta say this is pretty good. After all, I stumbled upon the whole series and couldn't get up until I finished right? Geez. There goes some fifteen odd hours of my life I'm never gonna get back. Not that I'm complaining mind you. Wouldn't mind if it had been a few days I'd lost. I'm quite fond of your "little" story. Ral is totally cool and actually is deserving of Vincent. Must say I'm impressed.

Write more - or hamsters will eat your liver!
Katah chapter 8 . 6/14/2002
_ Cool! All my fave characters! Love the character of Ralena, she's cool _ Write more, 'kay!