Reviews for Unswerving Loyalty
bobbieturn chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
I just found this story and have read it all the way through - and I love it. While I wish cannon had gone this way, I have enjoyed watching this progress. You do a nice job with the dialog, too!
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 24 . 5/7/2015
If only the series had gone this route back in those awful, terrible, horrible years. Thanks for giving us what should've been canon.
TheNaggingCube chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
Good one. I liked this a lot.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 24 . 2/27/2015
Caged think would be an interesting idea, I can imagine Tony's concern with Tim in the women's prison and risking their lives. I'd love to see a chapter with Dog Tags, but ... Tony and Tim facing a crisis in his bromance with Tim angry with the play of the CD. I agree with the reviewer friend, is an epic and wonderful bromance, there are so many possibilities for stories that the reader is crazy about more chapters.
M. Louise E chapter 24 . 2/27/2015
Awesome and wonderful story. :D
gwid chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Cool story :)
I like who Tim reacted against the two other agents :)
ytteb chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
You capture Tony and McGee's voices very well ... I could really picture Tony turning up with pizza and rambling but in a targeted way! So many lovely touches but I liked Tony looking wistfully at Tim's DVD collection and probably hoping that something wonderful had been added since his last visit. Great stuff!
DS2010 chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
Glad Tony and Ziva talked sense into Tim. Sometimes he seems like a pushover.
Crawcolady chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
So happy to see an update to this story today! This is such an epic bromance story between Tim and Tony (and even includes the other's on occasion), and I just love it! Thank you!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Ok, so I reviewed this story earlier today and I think I came of as quite blunt, so, although I still stand with what I said, you MUST continue, please, I need to get my opinion across. This story is perhaps one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, and is my favourite NCIS fic, with a healthy dose of each character, and a lot of Tony-Tim bonding which, at the moment is literally my favourite thing ever. I don't usually write long reviews but I just felt that I needed to, so well done, this is amazing and I will be very annoyed if this is not updated soon!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
You need to continue. This is not a request, it is a demand.
PhoenixRising360 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Great story, some really, really funny parts, I laughed so hard I was crying at a few spots. Probably one of the best love stories I ever read...felt much more "real" than the typical fan fiction romantic love stories...even if it is a "bromance."
germanfanfictioner chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
I love this chapter! Really amazing! Tony and Tim are a cute couple (platonically of course)
tealrose chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
This chapter has me rolling with laughter! I had loads of fun reading it, sure you had fun writing it! Can't wait for more! T
stargatesg1973 chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
I think that was the sweetest scene between Tony and Tim I've read in a long time. I enjoyed that. They really do platonically love each other! :)

Michelle