Reviews for The Third Transfer
erik chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow, a great alternative to the madness of canon.
Mr Nobody chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This will be so Great,Update,I want to see the Katrina vs Takashi fight!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is a Excellent story,if you ever make a Battlemech/SG1,s crossover,I say use only the Prinz Eugen,s Mutiny,ther msisjump to theStargate:SG1,s reality (in Season 5),the 8 Mutinner ships reapper in a system with a close to Earth like planet and have a Stargate,ther K-F Drives brune out,Stranded them,ther.
The Nin ship is found by a Minor Goa'uld lord.
A weak after setting the Planet SG1 arrives,they make a deal in exchanged for food and Water,they give give Blueprint for Fusion reactors,Dropships like the Fury and Leopard.

I say only use Seasons after 5,this way They can not seal the Thunder of the will take the Ex-SLDF,s time to Build ther infrastructure need to Reverse engineer any alien Tech,and the SGC and Earth have a ahead start in non only tech but Diplomacy too.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is One Great story,I want to see the Fight between Takashi and Katrina.
Looks like Tom think a FemCom worlds will fill Blake,s veison.
RougeBaron chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very nice! It's been a long time since I read 3039 era, and it's very refreshing to read a good one. Your writing skill is great and your knowledge of Battletech is good too.

One comment: Melissa's Japanese sounds a bit funny. Japanese sentences usually end up in "desu" (or desuka if it's a question). Watashi no nameaha Katrina Steiner desu. I know it's minor, but just FYI.
Toby chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great,make a chapter two,I love to see the Fight between Katrina Steiner and Takashi Kurita.
Alejandro chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hi there ,

now thats an idea ... someone in Comstar actually using logic and finding allies , even if it is Thomas Marik (i would have suspected Fred Steiner / Anastasius Focht at the beginning) .

makes alot more sense than the fracked Jhihad crap in the canon BT timeline .

oh and please continue , do not let that one chapter stay lonely, that would be cruel .

cheers

Alej
BlueMoon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is a Super story,I hope to see a chapter 2,so I love to see the Fight between Katrina Steiner and Takashi Kurite.

Maybe you can to a challenged for Battletech story ideas

like Hanse Davion,s Soul from the time he die in 3052 find it,s self in the past in the Body of his Ancestor John Davion when he became First Pirce in 2745,How do you think he would changed the Amaris Coup and the first Succession War.
JC chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This story is Great,I hope thers a update soon.
Cornuthaum chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Drakensis, if you do not continue this, know that I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails - I will w-rip - all the p... ugh. Pain, lots of pain.

Please don't make me do that.
PsyckoSama chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Drak... I swear... I will hunt you don't if you don't finish this one!