Reviews for Beyond the Holiday Adventure: Staying Put
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 2/19
Love it! :)
asiya chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
please can you write #8 in this series as I enjoyed #7 in the series and would like it to continue thanks for the fun reading from asiya
judythacker8 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
I love the series and your stories. I am looking forward to reading more.
Kikilia14 chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Nice chapter... Can't wait for #8- this has been a fun series to read for sure.

Would be fun to see Jenny or Gibbs in trouble with Nettie...
KrisShannon chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Love, love, love! Another wonderful chapter. I love that while Gibbs did reprimand Ziva for putting herself in undue danger, he still let her know he was proud of how she was able to show that she can defend herself. It was also very sweet that Ziva, once again, came to the realization she was completely safe, protected and loved...

** ... but Ziva also cried because she knew that she was loved. It felt safe to have someone love her so much. Ziva never allowed herself those feelings before she met Gibbs and it was good to feel vulnerable at times. It was also good to have someone to lean on. She was not alone anymore. She no longer had to carry the burden of life on her shoulders.

"Ziver, you could have been killed. That is never an option. I know you're not used to someone loving you enough to stop you from getting hurt, but I hope the 'whole being stuck in the past thing' is making you see that you are loved and will be taken care of whether you like it or not."

Ziva smiled and said, "Thanks for loving me enough to protect me from myself as well as others and for letting me defend myself." **

On a personal note... continued success as you enter your last year of Grad School. I can only imagine how difficult it is holding down a full time job while taking on such an endeavor. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing story while having so much on your plate. I am looking forward to more of this wonderful series when your schedule allows. In the mean time, best wishes with everything. God bless.
Annie chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I really hope you have plenty more time and ideas because I just love this series! I think the family dynamic between team Gibbs is brilliant and putting it in this setting and expanding the family just makes it ten times better!
accounting professional chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter. I loved the family interaction.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Sorry to see it come to an end but I know when you get the time you will write another story. Enjoyed this series...gotta love that Gibbs and Chris! "I still say your blood would be coffee brown if you bled." Such a funny line but so true. lol
dippycippy chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Glad to,hear you have to write
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
This was great. I loved it.
Loads of Randomness chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
keep up this series please, it's amazing!
Kateri3740 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Oh no! You HAVE to keep going! I want to know what happens next! Come to some sort of a conclusion! And Gibbs hasn't taken all of his kids out camping yet. I hope you keep it going! I really like these stories. :)
ladybugsmomma chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Loved it! I hope the see 8 soon!
GoranR chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Hahahahaha, nice, thanks for the mention but you know the credit goes for you. You're the one doing magic with the story :p

Can't wait to read #8!
busygirl chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
What a fun read! I look forward to more stories in the series. I think it would be interesting to see Josiah take on a more authoritative role from time to time, and maybe even have Vin look out for Billy or Ben as sort of a big brother. Please consider, and I hope your classes are going well :-)