Reviews for Missing Moments: Charlie Bone
Julia chapter 4 . 3/30
Awesome! This series definitely makes me less sad that the Charlie Bone series ended. Please make more! Totally AMAZING!
kokoko chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
very good!plz make more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Umm...you do know that this story is set in the U.K. right? So he would've already had a British accent :P
1monster2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
:) Great story! (and yes, bacon does make the world go round! haha)
piongpiong chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
kawaii! _
tragedymaster01 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Cute(:
tragedymaster01 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This was one of my favorite moments as well :))

super cute!

keep writing,

sam1
tragedymaster01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
hah cute fluff :)

could you maybe check out my SYOC for Charlie Bone? it would mean a lot to me!

on to the next chappie :D

sam1
Nectar chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Whenever I read something funny, I send it to my friend. This is one of the things I sent to her.
Dolphin diver chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I completely agree, this series is just as good as all of those books If not better. I read Charlie bone multiple times and I have never done that before. If you don't update soon I am 99.9% positive that I'll die. I'll get on my knees and beg if I have to. I love your one shots UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is a good one-shot. I really liked the ending, it was hilarious. Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
good story
randommonkeyz998 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Love this!
And I agree with you. This book should be just as popular as Harry p., and all the other ones. Maybe the book is just not commercialized (is that a word? :D) enough...
Laxcgurl14 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Hey this is really great! To be honest, I haven't read this series in a long time, but you're definitely right that it should be as popular as Harry Potter. I like the idea of filler chapters of what happened "behind the scenes" since Jenny Nimmo doesn't really go into details about that.

Keep it up!

Laxcgurl14
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Bacon does not... How can you say that! My life is ruined! D':

Jk...anyways, love it! Please do more! (more tancxem too :D)