Reviews for Once More, For Luck
superwholockian6 chapter 7 . 5/3
The disappearing charm is actually Evanesco (I hope I spelled that right, I don't think I did but I hope I did!)
cbaracco chapter 16 . 4/11
Can u plz finish the story I'm so frustrated that I don't know what's gonna happen! UPDATE!
CausticSeraph chapter 16 . 1/17
It's been so long since you updated, and I really wish you cone back to this story soon ~
Belle chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
I miss this story so much! When will you update it again? PLEASE do it soon! It's my favorite!
Belle chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE finish this story! I really want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Waiting for an update...
Belle chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
I'm here to beg again! Please, please, please, finish this story! I love it and I can't wait to know what happens! Please let Scorpius save the day!
Tearrer chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
M'Dear. This is a fantastic story. I'm floored by the lack of reviews, maybe it's the dwindling number of hpff readers or some (inexplicable) lack if ScorxRose fans, but this is a gem. So glad I found it on the most search results.

I think the Lily aspect of this just completely changed the direction of the story. For Rose to have learned that it was her "fault" (and I say that loosely because we both know it's not her fault at all) puts her in an even more conflicting position... I felt like she was getting closer to telling someone and then that happened and now I'm not sure anymore. Can't wait to see what direction you go, though I was so sad to see only two more chapters left planned!

What really resonated with me was when Lily said she wouldn't want to wish her situation on anyone because it's reflecting what Rose may be feeling... like guilty she was doing this to someone else. I dunno maybe I'm getting too in depth whatever! I'm also confused how crazy Jake got other people to help him and of course why he's even obsessed with her in the first place.

So aside from commenting Rose's turmoil I gotta just say how much I love the relationship between Rose and Scorp. Slow burn and at the beginning it really just started with one of them finally giving the other a fair chance. They didn't hold grudges or anything, just clean slated it, and its a great show of character.

Andddd my last comment is on Rose and Hugo's reaction to Ron. In his defense... well idk they're being a little harsh. Fine we all know what an idiot Lav is but they haven't given her a chance and also like... that's their dad ya know? Why are the automatically siding with Hermione? I wouldn't mind getting more details or scenes between them all with that storyline.

I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff I'm forgetting to say but I'll leaveIit here for now. I hope to see an update soon and hopefully quicker after that ;). Heh take my long winded review as bribery!

Great job and so excited for more!

D
KarenK chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Urgh, will they ever do it? I want an actual lemon! Love this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Yay, you're back! Can't wait to see what happens and hopefully there with be more Scorpius/Rose interactions! I hope they're nice!
Belle chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I got so excited when I saw that you updated! Thank-you! I can't wait to see what happens! I don't like Scorpius feeling bad. Please let him save Rose soon! I'll be waiting on tenterhooks for your next update. Great job!
LillyMay77 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Welcome back! I was excited to see a new chapter. I hate that guy, they had such a wonderful break, and what a tough way to start back up. Update soon!
AA chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I really hope you don't make Rose such a coward that she actually agrees to that deal. Does she not realize her family members are aurors? And her family members in the school would outnumber any friends he may have
Belle chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
I thought about this story the other day and I decided to beg you to update! It is SO good, I LOVE Scorpius, he is the best part about this story! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, finish the it! So, this is me begging and shamelessly complimenting you! Everything I say is true! Merry Christmas!
KarenK chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
This was a really good story! You should finish it if it only has a couple of chapters left. I love Scorpius and Rose's relationship, they are so cute! I love how he used to be a jerk but now cares for Rose. Great work! I want more! Please?