Reviews for Smoke Break
tees chapter 1 . 3/27
Aww, this melts my heart! It's a very meaningful, touching, and beautiful one-shot. I can see this happening. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cute one shot!
texican chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice one-shot. I like drunkRachel!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Thanks for sharing!
haelthy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
that was a nice ending...
jock chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I don't know how I missed this story. What a little gem. It was absolutely wonderful. It was so intimate and emotional, I just loved it all round. I'm glad we saw them together at the end, because after that wonderful party scene, I basically needed them together.
Great job.
Novak Fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love fics like this, were you can see how intimate they are, emotionally and physically, without being really a couple. The moment Quinn realized Rachel has feelings for her was a faraway so close kinda moment you know? really liked that line, and I'm glad that they ended up together at the end anyway lol
Really nice one-shot, I hope you consider to write multichapter fic for college!Faberry one day :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great little story. Good read, was a little worried about the finish being too quick but you tied it up nicely
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I'm just going through all your stories cause I love them so much.
phoobar chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I forget, sometimes, how very brilliant you are at this whole wordsmithing thing. Then I read something of yours that I've placed on my "to read" list and I just gush to myself and say, "oh yeah, that's why I love reading her stuff."

Good job, this is gorgeous. You never see that element in fic: the acknowledged but not indulged want. It's refreshing, and more realistic/believable. Beyond that, your Rachel (even drunk) cares about Finn.. you don't see that as much, either, despite the obvious presence of her love for him in canon. Point being, thanks. :) This is a lovely little interlude and I dig it.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Dayum, that was kinda angsty and it was so well-written. That moment they shared was filled with emotions. There was tension, longing, repression. They didn’t speak of it but the feelings were there. I just loved how you wrote everything, seriously. Quinn’s consideration of where the supposed kiss might have led just showed how much she respects Rachel’s relationship with Finn.

I just adore that they actually ended up together. LOL at their date but it’s cute X3 Canon-wise though, I wonder if Rib will eventually have Rachel realize that Quinn was actually the one who gave her the crown and not those people that Finn let themselves assume.

Thanks for the read! This is going to my favorites XD
jds87 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow! Loved it, great piece

Wish it was kinda longer but still niiiice!

Thanks for sharing.
dgronison chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is just the perfect mix of just a little bit of angst, fluff and hope for a perfect Faberry ending. Yay! Smoker!Quinn? Nggg. Hot. :))
Dessa chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
There are no words to describe how much I loved this :'))) No words!
fussyviolet chapter 1 . 6/11/2012