Reviews for An Angel's Halo
P.k chapter 18 . 6/12
It was an awesome story I love it. It got everything a good story should have. I love it
Red chapter 7 . 5/21
Catherine is my name and in my fanfic I'm best friends with Buttercup. To great minds think alike. Also great story.
Traverse the Portal chapter 18 . 5/19
I don't know where to start, this is if not the best, one of the best butchercup stories ever. I love the fact that buttercup is on the fence, it just suits her so well and everything about this story just came together so well. Nothing about this story disappointed me.
AkiraTakamura1 chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Hi katt i wanted to know if i could use some of ur ideas like when the girls died and when the boys lose their memories in ur sequel?
Attendent James chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
I'm a girl so don't worry about the name .I am writing this review actually typing it was beautiful I almost fucking cried and iam a tomboy woman .can you pliz write more .p.s iam doing puppy eyes
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
Nooooooo it's the end best fic in a while(aka ever) well, if you'll excuse me I'm off to write a fanfic, read a few and probably read this again for the last time on this fiction bye️
Mimo chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
The last butch Ravyn bit omg tears so cute ️ Great chapter xx
Mimo chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
I love you. -message from bc ️RIP Ravyn
Mimo chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
It's nice how you reply to your reviews ️
Mimo chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
I like how childish buttercup is ️
Mimo chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Love the concept ️
Alie-Jo chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
OMG I love this story! So far its the best fan story I have ever read! The sequel had better be as good as this one!
CuddlyPuppyPotPieLover269 chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
The you ruined my dress part reminds me of kitten in teen titans
TeenGirlz77 chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
If u make the RRB to fall in love to someone I'm sure to hate ur story sssoooo mmmuucch!BTW good cliffhanger I'm impressed...
TeenGirlz77 chapter 15 . 6/2/2016