Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
delicateruins chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter, I liked the trainer, and I liked that she was learning shooting. It makes sense to learn it, as it is more practical outside of the games. And I liked that you implicated that the trainer knew something about the careers demise in the games.
District11-Olive chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
omgawsh, your writing is just dhewhkdehfcddwkl! I enjoy every word of it!the only thing was "but I top of every class" but that didn't take anything away from the story and I got what you were saying :D update soon!
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
really like this story :)
annie chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
Poor Rue ):
I guess they would do that to her, but noo!

And Katniss is still depressed that she died :o

Very good plot twist though, I always look forwards to reading your story!
(And yay, you mentioned mee!)
delicateruins chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
Wow... I don't know why I totally didn't think about tracker jacker venom! You are a genius! I love it! And it seems so absolutely... perfect. They did do it to Peeta, why wouldn't they do anything possible to turn any of her allies? Goshhhhh... love this!
District11-Olive chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
Loved this chapter as always, poor little Rue doesnt even know what to think anymore! Can't wait to see what is next for the tributes!
Welcometothetrip chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
This story is sooo good! :) I love clato and this idea was brilliant, to let them have the opportunity to be together yet still have been in the games and majorly affected by them. Can't wait to see where the rest of the story leads! :)
stuckdeisel72 chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
CLATO! beautiful chapter. I actually almost felt like I could cry, I havent cried emotionally in years... so beautiful :')
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
I wait to read this everyday it is so good! Keep it up :)
District11-Olive chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
yay Rue is next, I cannot wait to see what you have created for her, this story just gets better and better! This was such a cute, movie moment :3 Little gushy for my tastes but very well written!
A Fire in the Attic chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
How lovely and sweet! Really perfect.
MullerConnor chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
I LOVE this story! The idea behind it is just sheer brilliance! How you thought of this is beyond me. I like the idea of the Capitol using the Hunger Games as a recruitment method to gather an army is brilliant! I love the story line between Cato and Clove and how your mind has picked up on how all the people missed the chance of killing Katniss and Peeta when the chance of them missing is a million to one is just mind-blowing. During my time reading this I am getting a few ideas of how you are going to continue with the story and what could possibly happen and I would love to know if I'm thinking what you are getting at but don't want to spoil it for myself :P But in all honesty. I love this story and you as a writer and the ideas in this story! One of my new favourite stories, the only criticism I have is that your grammar is a bit wobbly at times but with having to write the story in a certain time you have given yourself is understandable for you to make the mistakes and that's okay for it being my only criticism with your story and writing! :) Well done for the story so far and I am hoping for brilliant things to come!:D
delicateruins chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
I really loved this chapter - it was so emotional and sweet. Definitely one of my favorite so far - you really seemed to get inside Clove's head, and by default what she was seeing in Cato's head, more than I felt you have for almost the whole story. It was just a really deep chapter. :)
delicateruins chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
This was sad to read, especially when Clove was whimpering at the end. It was kind of like - I freaking hope that Cato notices this, and it helps with his issues differentiating between reality and his own mind playing tricks on him. I also liked that Clove, like Glimmer, is picking up on the abnormalities in their behavior. Although I feel bad that she noticed it in regards to Cato not running fast enough to save her, that must feel like a betrayal.
Anna chapter 25 . 8/6/2012