Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
Marina chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Uh-oh! What's Glimmer thinking? And Woooaaah food 24/7 details lol! Clove...Cato OTP 3
flory chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
can you write more please!
TheRulerandTheKiller chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Wow wow wow! This is so absolutely original so please update! But can you switch POV sometimes instead of all Clove's POV? It would make things more interesting!

I'm really curious to see how you write about the time gap between the 74th and the Rebellion! :)))

One tip though: Maybe you should check your spelling and punctuation because if not it's kind of hard to follow the story. Great work though!

So imaginative! 3

PS: Alexander ludwig is sooo hot! Not to sound like Glimmer ( :D ) but I love alexander ludwig so I'm glad you do too!

Love, peace and hope,

Anne aka TheRulerandTheKiller( that username was made for Clove and Cato )
aaslangoren chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
i loved it. it's as reading the 4th book. But if they are connected to a virtual arena, how Katniss and Peeta escaped from 75th HG?

still its quite good.
xXLadyDecemberXx chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Please please please upload again soon! I'm loving this story! I really hope Cato comes out of his daze soon! Update soon :)
xXLadyDecemberXx chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Awwww please update soon! I love this story! Really cool theme and ideas. I hope Cato stops feeling like Clove's an intruder! They are just so cute together! Update soon :)
District11-Olive chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
omgawsh i loved it! this is so cool how you are able to get into their heads and this is exactly what i would think cato wwould be feeling :D keep writing ur doing great!
Jennaisawesome chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
LOVE this fanfic! Awesome plot. Please please please update soon!:)
Marina chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
AMAZING plot! Keep up the updates I really look forward to them. You have such a great gift! 3
District11-Olive chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
awesome chapter :D have fun in Scotland, update soon!
LoveThemHungergamez chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
LOVEEEE IT! This is amazing please update more.
Living In My Imagination chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Would you stop being so damn good at coming up with fanfics please? You're killing me here my dear! But... since you've now started this one you're going to HAVE to finish it. Remember, I know you, I know where you live, and I will refuse to build a blanket fort with you and spend an entire weekend watching movies under it if for any reason you stop writing :) Threat over, this fic is AWESOME!

-H
PaperLetters chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Hello! The summary caught my eye and I'm very interested in what will happen to Clove and Cato and the rest after they 'died' in the Hunger Games! Can't wait for the next chapters! :) keep it up babe :)
LiveForMex3 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
First of all, I LOAF YOU BB. And this, too. I just found this awhile ago, and lourd I am hooked. Hope you update soon. xx
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18