Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
Shae101 chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
Cato and Clove need to come out ALIVE! :L
District11-Olive chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
This was a good chapter, even with the short length!
I find it intersting that they were able to figure it out and also love how Glimmer seems to be finding a more caring attitude rather than the cold, calculating one that she seems to have adopted in this story. This makes her seem more human which I appreciate.
So the 75th Games have ended, and Katniss and Peeta still do not know about the Shadows. Seems like that will be apt to change soon enough :3 I wonder how the Rebellion will affect the Shadows and whether or not they will be exposed.
Keeping it canon will be difficult, but whatever you do I am sure it will be fantastic!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
So glad you updated. Great chapter
WaffleLovesCheese23 chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
Every time I see my email saying 'new chapter for Dancing With Shadows' I'm just like 'YAY! YIPPIE! WOOOHOO Literally
UnicornChloe chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
I just love this Clato.! Can't wait to finish reading the rest!
catoandclove4eva chapter 46 . 12/10/2012
Plez update soon
db53979825 chapter 46 . 12/4/2012
I've missed Cato too!:) it's great that you write some of the chapters from Cato's P.O.V. because most of Clato fanfictions are from Clove's P.O.V. so it's good to see his p.o.v. too. And as always, it's a great chapter:)
skins chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
so heart breaking haha but really good!
LoveThemHungergamez chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
This fanfic is pure AWESOMNESS,! I never want you to stop writing this
District11-Olive chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
This was so incredibly cute, first we get to see the weakness of Clove and now we are reminded once again of Cato's weakness for her love. I loved seeing this same scene from Cato's POV because it just built on the helpessness that the Shadows are feeling. It was really great :D!
As always, awaiting the next update! No matter the size!
TwilightCharmedFaie chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
I really have liked the last few chapters - Cato and Clove are my favorite, so I prefer chapters about them :). And I'm glad you finally wrote the games, although now I'm being driven insane wondering what on earth happened and why oh why they are stuck in the darn tubes! What will happen now that the rebellion has started? And its so heartbreaking, their reactions to be stuck and kept apart. Well written.
WaffleLovesCheese23 chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
I love this fix so much :D IT'S SO AWESOME!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
You updated this exactly after i got out of school! Don't care how short it was, you just completely made my day!
Coco793 chapter 45 . 12/2/2012
This chapter was really good i could feel the suspense building as i was reading!
stuckdeisel72 chapter 45 . 12/2/2012
ugg my bads for being so poor on reading. I had so much time during the summer and now I have none. So I had an open sunday and saw an update in my email and i was like yes, i need to read this story. The developments you have made are awesome. although I didn't get why you picked the girl from ten as being the closest to Peeta. Im sure you just picked some random person though. Anyway I am probably going to not read for another few chapters again, i wish it wasn't so, but it is very likely as my life is busy with school and all. bless you and your writing!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »