Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
Hgnkejebddndjdjdbd chapter 49 . 12/17/2012
How do you report stories? I want to report that story that you were talking about because it isn't fair on you :\
Shae101 chapter 48 . 12/16/2012
You should right another CLATO scene... hehehe
MidniteMasquerade chapter 48 . 12/16/2012
Yeah! Short but good!
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 48 . 12/16/2012
Wow! Great two chapters! :) Nice telling us what was happening in 14 and in the arena :)
catoandclove4eva chapter 47 . 12/13/2012
Make it so tht clove and cato befriend katniss and peeta
Shae101 chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
Cato and Clove need to come out ALIVE! :L
District11-Olive chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
This was a good chapter, even with the short length!
I find it intersting that they were able to figure it out and also love how Glimmer seems to be finding a more caring attitude rather than the cold, calculating one that she seems to have adopted in this story. This makes her seem more human which I appreciate.
So the 75th Games have ended, and Katniss and Peeta still do not know about the Shadows. Seems like that will be apt to change soon enough :3 I wonder how the Rebellion will affect the Shadows and whether or not they will be exposed.
Keeping it canon will be difficult, but whatever you do I am sure it will be fantastic!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
So glad you updated. Great chapter
Hgnkejebddndjdjdbd chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
Every time I see my email saying 'new chapter for Dancing With Shadows' I'm just like 'YAY! YIPPIE! WOOOHOO Literally
UnicornChloe chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
I just love this Clato.! Can't wait to finish reading the rest!
catoandclove4eva chapter 46 . 12/10/2012
Plez update soon
db53979825 chapter 46 . 12/4/2012
I've missed Cato too!:) it's great that you write some of the chapters from Cato's P.O.V. because most of Clato fanfictions are from Clove's P.O.V. so it's good to see his p.o.v. too. And as always, it's a great chapter:)
skins chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
so heart breaking haha but really good!
LoveThemHungergamez chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
This fanfic is pure AWESOMNESS,! I never want you to stop writing this
District11-Olive chapter 46 . 12/3/2012
This was so incredibly cute, first we get to see the weakness of Clove and now we are reminded once again of Cato's weakness for her love. I loved seeing this same scene from Cato's POV because it just built on the helpessness that the Shadows are feeling. It was really great :D!
As always, awaiting the next update! No matter the size!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »