Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
stand in your light chapter 45 . 12/2/2012
Nice, I like this update a lot. I think it was cool to get into Clove's head like this, and to show that she does have more flaws than she often lets on. It was super sweet that Cato knew how she was feeling, so irrevocably, an knew exactly how to help her. I think the most poignant line might be 'I had Cato and so long as he was with me I could handle the rest of the madness.' This really shows the codependency in their relationship, because yes, she actually does need him, as he does her (shown in the way he speaks to her in this chapter, an the way he always treats her). Will they be in the arena next chapter, or is that postponed? It would be cool to have more of this (in the limbo, that's some terrible word choice on my part, between the arena and the waiting area). Overall, great update as usual, can't wait for the next chapter.
MidniteMasquerade chapter 45 . 12/2/2012
Loving this chap. so much!
db53979825 chapter 45 . 12/2/2012
I really like that Clove has claustrophobia(I hope I wrote that correct) because even she's a career and she is merciless she's still a human and she has weaknesses. And I guess this is my favourite chapter so far because I'm really curious about next chapter and I have no idea what's gonna happen next so update soon please:)
District11-Olive chapter 45 . 12/2/2012
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH! AHHHHH YAY :D!
This chapter has to have been one of my favourites. I love seeing the strong character's weaknesses within writing and that is usually my focus when I write. I find it much more interesting and then we also don't end up with a Mary-Sue type character.
As for what I think will happen next, it is hard to tell. I hope out what the gunfire and explosions were about though. I think it may have something to do with the Shadows but I never can be sure!
Shae101 chapter 44 . 11/25/2012
UPDATE SOON!
LoveThemHungergamez chapter 44 . 11/25/2012
Heyyyy. ok so here is my brilliant plan. So u know how in the one chapter how cato and clove have IT?
Well u should make it as if they didn't use protection and clove is pregnant. ... even though she's technically immortal.
I just think it would bring on alot of drama-y stuff. And u can always have more really hot. ... CLATO ACTION!
Soooooo yeah here is my suggestion. ... enjoy! :)
MidniteMasquerade chapter 44 . 11/25/2012
So glad you updated! Can't wait.
District11-Olive chapter 44 . 11/25/2012
Wow, you are bcack :D I have missed you so very much! Congrats on the NaNoWriMo! 10 days!
I like this chapter and I think it kind of deserved to be short, it was just a launch in a sorts and those tend to just lead to rambling if they are too long. This was great and the watch thing gives The Shadows a distinct disadvantage as well :D Love it
Glad to have you back!
-Olive
CloveKnifeThrower chapter 43 . 11/6/2012
Aww no updates for the next month? Well that's okay because this fanfic is so awesome. I love the relationship between Cato and Clove, it's not mushy and sappy like other fanfic I've read. I also love how clever Glimmer is, I always thought that she was playing dumb for the camera's and then at the end of the games she would pull a Johannna Mason and be like a badass career fox face, but her plans were ruined by Katniss and she died being known as dumb. Anyways, really love the fanfic so far and I wish for updates soon!
-CloveKnifeThrower
Guest chapter 43 . 10/30/2012
you MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST make more chapters or updates or whatever you call them.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR FAN FICTION! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE AND MORE AND MORE!

P.S. please don't reply.
michelle.rock chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
So far your story seems to complement the original quite well.
michelle.rock chapter 32 . 10/28/2012
I think the careers are raised like suicide bombers. There are 4 careers in each games and only 1 survives up until the change in 74. That means they know 3 of them will die. I think they accept that this is their reality. I know they don't all expect to win especially when they know how good the other tribute is from their district.
MidniteMasquerade chapter 43 . 10/28/2012
Oh you updated! Loving this chapter
Gelato chapter 43 . 10/28/2012