Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
michelle.rock chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
So far so good. Nice to see Peeta's torture tied into Rue's. She was definitely one of my favorite characters.
michelle.rock chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Loving it so far. But what about Rue? Her side of things would be very interesting to hear.
District11-Olive chapter 43 . 10/27/2012
Wow, so Topaz is the Shadows person that was manipulating the Games :OO I actually never suspected her xD but I can see it now!
I still absolutely ADORE Glimmer and how she is portrayed in this fic, the way she describes Clove is also interesting and haunting. I can imagine exactly the kind of creepy smile that Glimmer sees 0_0
You already know I can wait as long as it takes for another chapter xP have fun and good luck with the writing challenge :D
A Fire in the Attic chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
Aw dang sweetie. Excellent. Good for Glimmer baby.
Really good job, as per usual.
delicateruins chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
I really like how Glimmer has come into her own in this story - I don't tend to like her, as Cato and Clove are my favorites, but you've made her likeable here. So when she explained what was going on, that was nice to see her character receiving acknowledgement for actually being smart from characters such as Clove. And I love that Clove is now thinking that she might want to run for it too - I know that you probably won't have them do that, but that whole mentality is good, because it shows their desperation. Anyway, good luck with your November challenge! Gosh darn, and I think writing 30 page research papers sucks. I suppose writing a story is much more enjoyable, however!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
AHHHHH! The suspense is killing me!
District11-Olive chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
Ahh, I have no idea who is hacking it! Usually I have some sort of logical guess but right now I am going to say I have no idea xD
This was a very intense and imformational scene and I adored it :D
Have funwith the 50 000 word thing! I usually do about that but it is not all for one thing xD lawl
Clato 27 chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
It's really good! I loved Dancing with Danger! I've read it like 9 times!
KatnissEverdeenTheGirlOnFire12 chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
good job
A Fire in the Attic chapter 40 . 10/19/2012
Their love is lengendary. What pain! Poor sweet baby Cato. :(
Anyway, this was perfect.
Especially this.
"I can't help it alright? Every second I'm not with you I imagine losing you all over again and I can't take it Clove. I won't. They can't make me, not again..."
My heart.
Hgnkejebddndjdjdbd chapter 40 . 10/17/2012
You are awesome!
delicateruins chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
You updated! And it was a Cato and Clove chapter! First of all, I want to learn more about Topaz and her rebellious ways - clearly she needs to help poor Cato think out a better plan than running. Or someone does. And it was sweet when he got all desperate and frantic and told her he couldn't lose her again - best part.
District11-Olive chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
Guilt trip succeeded xD
I liked this chapter a lot and I am sooooo excited for the Quell :D everything is just amazing so far and I just cannot wait for more! This scene with Cato and Clove was just adorabel but still on character considering Clove doesnt exactly seem like the mushy type :P You have them down pat so well and I alos like seeing the subtle changes in their personality as they live in the Shadows longer, those are executed perfectly!
Well that is all for now but of course I will be awaiting more from you!
-Olive
Clato 27 chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
I love it! I would read the original idea and the M version of this. Please update soon!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 40 . 10/16/2012