Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
Hgnkejebddndjdjdbd chapter 40 . 10/17/2012
You are awesome!
delicateruins chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
You updated! And it was a Cato and Clove chapter! First of all, I want to learn more about Topaz and her rebellious ways - clearly she needs to help poor Cato think out a better plan than running. Or someone does. And it was sweet when he got all desperate and frantic and told her he couldn't lose her again - best part.
District11-Olive chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
Guilt trip succeeded xD
I liked this chapter a lot and I am sooooo excited for the Quell :D everything is just amazing so far and I just cannot wait for more! This scene with Cato and Clove was just adorabel but still on character considering Clove doesnt exactly seem like the mushy type :P You have them down pat so well and I alos like seeing the subtle changes in their personality as they live in the Shadows longer, those are executed perfectly!
Well that is all for now but of course I will be awaiting more from you!
-Olive
Clato 27 chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
I love it! I would read the original idea and the M version of this. Please update soon!
MidniteMasquerade chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
Awwww! This is too cute!
Hgnkejebddndjdjdbd chapter 39 . 10/10/2012
WOW so AWESOME! You're not gonna kill Cato either are you? Will Finnick be in this? Or is it just the Shadows and Katniss and Peeta?
A Fire in the Attic chapter 39 . 10/9/2012
Ugh, how perfect perfect perfect. I love it. Cato and Clove are just do precious. Can't even handle this right now.
Also, just followed you on twitter. I'm that steensteen character :)
Coco793 chapter 39 . 10/9/2012
The games are about to begin! So excited!
Beautiful-Not-Hot chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
That was great! Glimmer is pretty awesome for her cleverness!
Clato 27 chapter 39 . 10/9/2012
I love it!
District11-Olive chapter 39 . 10/9/2012
As soon as I figure out how to do so I will follow you XD but that may be a while...
Anyway I loved this chapter, probably one of my favourites so far :D I liked the promises and it all just flowed so nicely. The characters were kept just as they would look in my mind and you so very well get the fierceness of both Clove and Cato.
Update soon and once again glad to see you on Fourteen forum :D!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/7/2012
You make glimmer more likeable
IceCreamPlease chapter 38 . 10/6/2012
"In the same way they can't change how they were raised, because it is all they have ever known, it is a society built on scandal and whispers, and that is how they will always be."

Glimmer's so wise. I just love it!
A Fire in the Attic chapter 38 . 10/6/2012
Glimmer feels T_T

Really excellent, of course. I love love love your treatment of the careers but, hey, you knew that!

Good chapter. :)
District11-Olive chapter 38 . 10/6/2012
Wow, I loved this! True that I would love more updates but when they are scarace it doesn't make that much of a difference! They make so much of an impact on me that I always remember them :) Great chapters and I am looking forward to everything that is happening! Glimmer you smarty pants you! She just has all the answers doesn't she! Everything she said makes sense too, the Capitolites can't keep a secret for their life so it seems :P

Til next time,