Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
delicateruins chapter 35 . 9/5/2012
Loved this chapter - definitely like the idea that this arena won't be virtual (good save!), and so the mutts will be the tributes with the most impact - poor Clove though! And poor Cato! And poor hijacked Rue! Gosh, I feel bad for all of them! This is an evil cliffhanger to leave us on (after all, I want Cato, Glimmer, and Marvel's reactions!), but I understand school. I'm freaking up super late doing hw right now (this is a break - lol!); darn fall for coming so soon.
Finnick-Annie98 chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
ok im hating and loving u at teh same time
im hating u because u didn't update for like a billion and 1 days
loving u because u finally updated and updated the best chapter so far REALLY

i love it sooo much it is amazing adshbjgrwiuh i cant believe u wrote this!

i soooooooooooooooooooo(x3) good webafkiq

love Bek :)
Coco793 chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
I like the twist! Excited for the next update!
stuckdeisel72 chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
:o... OH SNAP! thats one big plot twist. keep it up you rock
DexG23 chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
Things are really starting to get interesting now. :)
Beautiful-Not-Hot chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
That. Was. Amazing.

Like. WOW. :D

btw it is White-Roses-Are-Deadly, I changed my pen name again...
soccerrox289 chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
I love the twist! Can't wait for the next chapter
District11-Olive chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
Wow o.o that is quite the twist! Poor little Rue though, having to go into the arena again while she is still so young :'( and poor Katniss who is gonna have to deal with the two of them!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/31/2012
You like torturing us with cliff hangers don't you. And are the rebels in district 14 trying to over through the capitol or what
Beautiful-Not-Hot chapter 34 . 8/29/2012
That. Was. Epic. :) Great job!
A Fire in the Attic chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
I think it would make sense for them to confide in one another, for reasons we've already discussed.
Man I love Glimmer. What a great analysis and excellent chapter :)
delicateruins chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
It freaking just occurred to me... the victors that die in the 75th games will meet the tributes from the games now. And be so much older than everyone else! Pysically. Loving this. As always ;)
District11-Olive chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
Great chapter :D i like the Shadows' reactions to the Quell and I think they were quite realistic xD yay fun twist next! :D

I like them doing their own thing personally :P maybe later one can accidentally slip out some info and they team up but i dont really care :D
Guest chapter 33 . 8/27/2012
Thanks for coming up with something about the incident at the feast
District11-Olive chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
ahahaha I actually loved this! I felt so bad for Cato, so hopelessly confused D: YAY Quell :D I will be eagerly awaiting your next update! :3
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »