Reviews for Dancing With Shadows
Coco793 chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
I love this story! Im excited with what your going to do with the Quarter Quells!
Finnick-Annie98 chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
yay i love this story i cant believe that u wrote this i was surprised when u said that u r making this up on the spot it prove u have an amazing imagination

i really love ur clato moments they are always a highlight of the story but every other part is amazing as well

pls update more ur just soo talented and i think u should also updat ur othe fanfic pls pls pls

thx sooo much
love bek 3
NiallsHungerGame chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
Hey! I just wanted to know about what days you usually post another chapter?(:
stuckdeisel72 chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
beautiful writing as always.
A Fire in the Attic chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
Really, really excellent. I'm just so happy he kissed her...I kind of just sighed and clapped my hands on my cheeks because it was so...cute...I just...aaaaw. Brb, reading it again.
Yep so sweet. Sweet sweet sweet I can't even form a coherent thought because it was too cute. You killed my brain. Thanks for that.
Beautiful-Not-Hot chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
That was amazing! CLATO! That just made my day! :) I love this story so much I would marry it! ;)
delicateruins chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
I'm glad that Cato is getting back to normal - this was really sweet, and its nice to see them making up and sort of being a couple.
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
really enjoying this story :)
MidniteMasquerade chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Damn you update fast! Great chapter, can't wait to see some J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Luv the story not sure about the whole katniss thing though but clever idea
Guest chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
I'm not trying to be mean but you messed up slightly remember at the feast clove hit katniss with a knife in the forhead so she was not untouchable
delicateruins chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
I really loved how Glimmer has run into the group of people who know what is going on now. And I enjoyed this chapter (yes! Cato and Clove again!) - Clove joining the rebellion will be great. And I can't wait to see how you tie in the rebellion and what the group has learned about the planned out games. Great updates!
jmw222 chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
How long will this story be?
JoeSolomonGirlie chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Don't feel like logging in...

THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
A Fire in the Attic chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Ha, at your author's note I keane over to my brother and said "Look, she mentioned me!"
Anyway, what an excellent chapter. Poor baby Clove, not seeing what's in front of her.
Lovely, as per usual.