Reviews for Our Life Together
rena ryuuguu chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Can you continue the fan fic ? I really like renaxkeiichi fanfics they're my favorite higurashi couple 3 and your fan fics are very very cute especialy this one , -
Tyler chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
No this chapter wasnt bad at all :) I actually really enjoyed it, Keep it up! I really want to know what comes next. Also, I think you could write one big story of Keiichi and Rena starting out as friends, then building up that relationship up to marriage and starting a family of their own. I would love to see their wedding with more detail :3
rena ryuuguu chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yaay keiichi and rena forever -
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Of course I love the four chapters
SM.Hime chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Awh! Aren't they getting sweeter and sweeter? It makes me fangirling over them! By the way, please update fast ))
SM.Hime chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
How CUTE! Rena and Keiichi is having a family! KYAAH!
Michael S. Repton chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This is fun :) I'm enjoying reading about my favourite couple together, and seeing her name on the page as "Maebara Rena" ;) Definitely interested to find out how it progresses, whether everything well go okay (I certainly hope so!) and what the baby will be like. Just one point, though: given the sudden timeskip, I am curious to know more about the point they've reached, for instance what Keiichi's job is, what plans they have for the future, how the other club members are doing. It feels a little rushed when you continue the forwards story without filling the reader in on details like these.

Hope to see the next chapter soon!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/9/2012