Reviews for Shame, Lies, and Love
Very interesting
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Interesting
Read-Till-It-Hurts chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
Hi! Just started this story and loving it! Any chance you will continue?
crotia chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
ah
Camilla10 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Charliie being totally against abortion is not convincing. In Canon he is an agnostic from the religious point of view and very protecive of his daughter. Obviously to have a baby at her age was disastrous and he would be rather in favour. I think he would accept if she wanted to continue the pregnancy, but with difficulty (and he doesn't know it is due to rape. If he knew he would be totally in favour). Why did you decide for this very OoC stand? Was it essential for the plot?.
cullengirl08 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Wow, I'm just glad that Bella has Edward to help her through all of this. I do think it would be a huge help if the guys who did this to Bella were caught and put away, so they wouldn't be able to keep harassing her over it. That way, she could try and get past all of this.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Really they didn't think of Plan B they give them those pills immediately to victims I hope this isn't heading into anti abortion territory either . I'm surprised her pregnancy lasted the wreck no way will it continue with the stress she's under shes been on antibiotics things are against this pregnancy going forward she is so likely to miscarry
cullengirl08 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I realize that Charlie is angry and disappointed in Bella, but he was way out of line in dealings with her. I'm glad that he wants her to stay with the Cullen's; I think she'll be better off there and they will be able to protect her from these guys as well as stop the packages from arriving. Plus, she'll be able to have Edward there; they have come to rely on each other very much.
lantus123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Poor Bella, why is it Alice is not seeing her future sooner. Edward needs to take her away. just the two of them so she can heal.
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
So, they didn't get there in time to stop it from happening, huh? Poor Bella can not seem to catch a break, and if anyone could use one, it sure is her. I just hope she is going to be okay.
Credoroza chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Amazing flow to the story line. The heart break is very realistic as is the trauma of the events.
MACMONKEY chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I cant wait to see wharf happens between bella and Edward :)
cullengirl08 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Oh my. So those guys aren't giving up, huh? This is just so sad. They need to do something about the guys so they can be caught and put away. Bella just ignoring the situation while they continue to send reminders is not the way for Bella to try and get past all of this.
And if anyone should be staying with Bella for the day, it should be Edward; she isn't going to like being with Alice all day like that. She is more comfortable with Edward.
cullengirl08 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I just found this one and I am loving it. And I love the connection between Edward and Bella and the fact that she only wants and feels comfortable around him. The rest of the family means well, but they hover over her incessantly, especially Carlisle and Esme, when all she wants is to just have peace and quiet and time with Edward, as it seems that when she is with him, she tends to forget about what happened for awhile and just gets lost in their converations.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
You should write sections from Edward's POV for more insight on the way he treats Bella...very interesting... more chapters please:)