Reviews for Coming to Pieces
love life chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
LOVE IT LOVE YA PLS WRITE MORE.
ColorsAndWords chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Please write more. I NEED you to write more!
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
AH! Please update soon. You are a fantastic writer!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I've read this on Tumblr and really enjoyed it. U was just wondering if you are going to continue on this site? Or on Tumblr :) I'm hoping. Thanks!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
oh no ! please update soon !
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
woah. deep. cool. more?
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
UPDATE YES I LOVE IT
heytheredelilah411 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Update Soon! This is great.
The Honorable Arik Novak chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This story is very convincing, and better written than many of the stories in this fandom. The first two paragraphs were great for hooking me in, especially since you described his thoughts and actions so fluidly. I could feel the dread at the end of the chapter, and I vainly hoped for a next button to push so that I could find what happened next.

Could do us the courtesy of saying whether this story is abandoned or going to be continued? Admittedly, you might get less reviews if it's openly known to be abandoned, but at least there's no false hope on the part of the readers.

This is an engaging start to a story with tons of potential. I can see where it's going, but it's a vague kind of seeing. I hope there are some surprises along the way. Good luck with your writing!
Ireland Ranger chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You seriously graced us with is magnificent chapter, then forget to update? Or abandon it? WHY!? :(
HeavensLittleSoilders chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
omg you cant just leave it there oh my poor loki LLOOOKKKIIII :DD x
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013