Reviews for 5 seconds
AlexXGia chapter 2 . 4/28
Nice bro! Decided to check in on my favorite writers and this is very nice. I can see just how much better the chapters are. Keep up the incredible work bro!
your mmmy chapter 1 . 4/6
More give me more
your mommy chapter 1 . 4/6
So Gia died or what
Chari chapter 1 . 2/24
Chapter 2
Cumatilis16 chapter 1 . 1/31
This clearly makes more sence than the first already. I like it! (Also, not to be critical, Gia's Italian not European)
your mom chapter 1 . 1/18
Ha ha funny name mack more
slap my ass chapter 2 . 1/5
Gia is so dam hot
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
alex/hazle! & vitaly/gia!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Gia
WAZZZUUPP chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
U have to have alex and gia together. It would be wierd if they weren't. And update.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Next chapter please. This is a great story, please make another chapter!
Elizabeth Smith chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Can you do a fan fiction for me. A jaguar mother was running for her life with her newborn daughter from hunters. When they came to a circus train she hid her newborn in the grass and ran off, but was killed. When a seal lion name Stephano saw the whole thing and found the poor baby jaguar. So, he got help from Vitaly and the dogs to help the little jaguar find a home in the circus and they thought of an idea. They knock the door of a beautiful, kind country circus dancer name Annabelle. When the dogs stole one of her clean dresses they lead her to the baby jaguar and when she found her she decided to take care as her as her own and named her Gia. Based off the beginning of the fox and the hound and how Gia joined the circus.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Chapter 14?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Great chapter can't wait for the next chapter but take your time i think i can wait
MixSop chapter 13 . 4/15/2014