Reviews for 5 seconds
MixSop chapter 13 . 4/15
Gia forever
Gianna Kimberly Styles chapter 13 . 4/14
I think Alex should be with Gia, even if he saw her kissing Vitaly, he should be with her
I think its better if he goes back to Gia, even if she cheated on him.
I just cant imagine Alex being with someone else than Gia.
Herr Regis chapter 13 . 4/13
ALEX AND HAZEL ALL THE WAY! I'm glad your back. It's been awhile! But this chapter was good, I can't wait for more.

-Regis
paola suicida chapter 12 . 3/29
que vuelva con gia y para el ultimo capitulo que se suicide ;),siempre he querido encontrar un fanfic donde alex se suicide y no hay ninguno,el tuyo seria especial,puedes porfavor?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Update a.s.a.p please
AlexXGia chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I think that alex will get into a relationship with Hazel and then Makunga will help Gia find Alex, only to be heart-broken, just like Alex was at the sight of her and Vitaly kissing.
AlexXGia chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Yes, it willl make dominance and conflict and
AlexXGia chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Alex is definetely the better mate...
Squee chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Omigosh! I like this! A dramatic backstory.. Please update soon if you can. I wanna know what going on with the situation at circus Zaragoza! I'm really excited. K bye! Keep being amazing
Herr Regis chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Yeah! You're back!
I was so excited to read this chapter after the wait that I read it immediately! It was short, but it was good, I'm glad it's here.
Also, I see inter-coarse in the future. Something HAS to be about to happen, and I think that's it.
Thanks! Keep writing!

-Regis
Herr Regis chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Hazel is one of the best OC characters I've ever read about! She fits so perfectly (excluding the fact we know very little about her situation, and her families). I would say- Alex should go with Hazel from this point in the story!
Tylothos chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Based solely on how this story is going i would sort of like Alex to go with Hazel she did save his life and Gia should have known better than to kiss Vitaly, i mean there like brother and sisters ... yuck O.O! Anyways keep up the story and good luck. Go Hazel!
Kellene chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Oh my gosh. So much drama! Love it! lol
Update soon! :D
OCD reader chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Never stop typing! This one was good, but I got a feeling the next one is going to be perfect!

Avoid dream sequences if you can- I saw inception and that was enough, as South Park said- dream sequences are for **********.

But awesome so far! Next chapter will be epic!