Reviews for Another Twisted Family Reunion
missmoontail chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Honestly, I loved it so much. so. much.
Middy's.A.Dreamer chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Love this!

-runs off to vote for yes on your profile-
13 Lucky Ducky 13 chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Do it! Do it! Do it! I think for every other Paystin fan when I say: you truly paint a picture of this ship and if you don't make a sequel, there'll be lots of tears shed! Please, oh please, make the flipping sequel?!
Middy's.A.Dreamer chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Ok, now update immediately so I know what happens! Kidding lol, I am so glad I started reading this now and not earlier so I hadn't been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for you to update!

Love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Please post the next chapter soon!
Aly12 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
So I just found your story! I love this concept... I love this story. I will be on the lookout for a new chapter... I am addicted to this stuff... Haha.. But Yeah I wanted to let you know that I am reading it and I really like the way you add the dialogue in the story. Some people don't really know of a way to put in dialogue but you have found a way to not repeat things too much. Haha. Yeah I really love the story and Update soon please. I want to know how you plan to resolve it.
Aly
justxsmile chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Just read everything you've posted so far. Can't wait for more!
Paystin4life chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Please please please update soon! I am dying to see what happens when Austin and Payson finally confront each other! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Dedicated fan. Not so dedicated reviewer. If this one ends soon please make a sequel. I like the way you think and your interpretation if the characters.
Gleelover chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Totally amazing! I love this fic!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Please update quickly! This is the one story I always read on fanfiction!
Missou64 chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
I've just read your story and i love it!
I ship Austin and Kaylie first and foremost, but your story made me like Payson and Austin too :)
I liked what we have seen of their friendship on the show but i didn't ship them romantically though, i wish they had more scenes :(
I miss the show and especially Austin so much!

Keep up the good work :)
DamonandBonnie4ever chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Please update like ASAP! I live for the drama!
DamonandBonnie4ever chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
OMG is he going to do what I think he's going to do?! I hope so! Great chapter and I can't wait for an update!
Jayylovve chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Hurry update this chapter made me cry lil bit I want what Austin thinks and how to eat Payson back
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »