Reviews for Regret
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 1/9
Are you by any chance a watcher of BBC's Sherlock? What Lancelot's thinking about Merlin sounds so much like Molly talking to Sherlock. "You look sad, when you think he can't see you." This isn't the first similarity I've found either. There are some parallels in your other stories too. Is it intentional, or do you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about?
A much amused,
MM13.3
P.S. If you haven't already, I would advise checking that show out. It is extremely well done I have a small Sherlock Holmes obsession, but I've showed to loads of other people and everyone has had something good to say about it. Oodles of toodles! (Or noodles, as my spell checker wants to make it. :D You can have whichever you prefer.)
Shipped-with-the-Dark-Side chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really wish you would write another chapter, although it is good by it's self.
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aw :( Poor Merlin. It's understandable though. I'd be upset to. This was a great one-shot. I love how Merlin has so many friends :)
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
WOW! Thus is so beautiful and heart wrenching! :D MF
Barb85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
Elfpen chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Were you TRYING to break my heart? Because you've succeeded. This kind of gathered up all of the Merlin feels, condensed them into an espresso shot and punched me in the face with them. And Lancelot. And Merlin. And their friendship, and Merlin's rant at the end! Oi! It hurts to read! You wonderful, horrible author, you are too good at feelings.

Can I just hug him, please?
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Poor Merlin. It's sad but I think it's not totally false. Merlin HAS good reasons to feel guilty.
Me├┐li
MsDocTimeLady chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wonderfully written! I could actually see this as part of the tv series. I wish Merlin had helped her more, then maybe things would have turned differently despite Gaius' and the Dragon's predictions.
nycorrall chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow, yuo portrayed Merlin pretty well, in my opinion. It's just like him to guilt over Morgana.

Great job, great writing.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awww...great story! I loved it! I know Merlin really must have felt so much guilt. I really enjoyed this!
LaelaRose chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was brilliant! I would love to see another chapter or a sequel :D

LaelaRose
carinims01 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
that was sooooo AMAZING! you should really write a sequel! PLEASE! this was soo amazing! you could have like all the other knights unintentionally stumbling aronud the forst by them right before merlin started ranting! or something...:D
readernurse chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good job writing it. I feel so bad for Merlin, though. He really has had a lot going on...poor guy, anyone would need to get away. You did a great job with the "script" and I liked Lancelot's reply...thank you for posting it, it was great!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Very interesting.

I liked this line in particular - 'He stood slowly, aware that a sorcerer in a temper was not someone you wanted to mess with.'

Nice job!

DragonflyonBreak
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Is that really a one shot? Because to me it could be so much more! I loved it thought! It is good to see a Merlin/Lancelot fic!