Reviews for Trust Issues
MADStar529 chapter 40 . 1/5
Great story! Wow, loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 34 . 1/5
Great chapter. Jack is just too adorable. Andrea and Greg seem awesome!
MADStar529 chapter 29 . 1/5
Great chapter. Loved the talk they had.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I really tried to like this, but honestly, I couldn't. Your writing just didn't pull me in and your phrasing was often awkward.
lelo03arialucy chapter 39 . 9/4/2014
Loved it
lelo03arialucy chapter 40 . 9/4/2014
I really love this story. Especially arias uncle and nephew. Thanks for all wonderful jaria story.
Little Miss Novella chapter 41 . 3/22/2014
This is such a great Jaria fic!
GEMMAC chapter 41 . 2/15/2014
Loved it, hopefully you keep writing PLL fanfic, because I will read whatever you write!
gaze up the stars in the sky chapter 41 . 4/11/2013
Wonderful story. :) i love love love it!
prettylittledesire chapter 41 . 3/6/2013
This is an AMAZING story! You are an excellent writer. I've been reading this a few chapters a day, and it's so addicting! Can't wait to start reading the sequel!
HisSecretLover18 chapter 41 . 3/2/2013
This story was Awesome!
holl2712 chapter 41 . 2/23/2013
this was actually amazing! i loved it, i never thought Wren could be involved, and i cant believe you killed Holden i loved him in this story, but amazing onto the sequel :)
Julz chapter 41 . 9/23/2012
Loved the story and man! The relationship between Aria and Jason is sooo good! I mean ezra and her are cute in the show but this story is a true treasure getting to see Jase and Ar together :)! Also i love how she told him everything so he can help her if she gets in more trouble! Thanks for this treat and on to the sequel! :D
Cupcakes chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I actually have to say of the pretty little lairs fan fiction, this story is my favorite! It's so cute and I just love Aria and Jason together _ good work!
jariafan15 chapter 41 . 8/31/2012
Are you serious?! Thanks for letting us know! :)