Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze:Legacy of the Soul Society
PLEASE READ URG chapter 3 . 4/5
... all characters are way too trusting by just coming out and saying suff bluntly it feels like everyone has a mental retardation example : hi naruto whats going on, why are you like that, why is the sky blue, how many fingers am i holding up, what dose blue and yellow make, it makes green, did you know that,
why ... why...why...why...why?
madmanmark666 chapter 4 . 3/14
Aww man I lived this story it's great having naruto acquire those particular blades just makes him more bad ass and makes the story even better
ladylightening14 chapter 3 . 3/11
Omg this is awesome plz continue... I want to see the relationship continue and I really want to know who his 6 paths are going to be!
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 1/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 4 . 1/24
I love your story bro! As a NaruSaku fan I'm naturally upset that Sakura isn't a love interest. Being consider her big brother is cool though. I'm glad Hinata isn't a love interest. She's so selfish fangirly to Naruto it's more annoying than Ino and Sakura fangirling over Sasuke. That being said I like how you set up the girls in Naruto's Harem having a real reason to love Naruto. I also think it'd be cool if Naruto and Benitsuki had a child.
Monster King chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Good story i really liked a shame that you had to abandoned it because it was good.
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Ejej
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
You had better come back to this story! This is fucking a,aging, and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Plz continue the story or redo it. The story is really good.
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
update please
ladylightening14 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Love it please continue to write
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
More chapters please
sam stewart chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
lovely story hope to read more soon.
TheLaughingStalk With Xtra Dip chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
This was one of the funniest crossovers I've ever read during my time spent on this site. I thank you for that. I'll be waiting on that redo...I'M SO SIKED!
TheLaughingStalk With Xtra Dip chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
You have a goodnight point there, but "the future is now" and I don't think that was his zanpakuto's name... I forgot, and I'm not sure I spelt that correctly. I laughed so hard when you said "No bitch, MY sword cuts mountains."
By the way, whenever I read you author's notes I read it as Shikamaru because you say troublesome a lot.