Reviews for Valentine's Day
SociallyAwkwardXP chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Waaaaah, I loved it! You are seriously my favorite author ever. I never liked a very detailed death or injury but I began to like it once I started reading your stories! You are truly amazing! *FANGIRLING AT THE MOMENT* I AM LITERALLY JUMPING AROUND THE ROOM! Just please continue what you do because you are so talented!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
amazing!
Emokitty4242564 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
You r a god to all Narusasu/Sasunaru fanfs everywhere i love u for ever and this story is the definition of perfect.
kitsu chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
We should get coffee some time becausse i hate these two too so we could descuse that.
Suicide Emo chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I worship the homosexuals. LOL. Great story.
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I can't stop laughing LOL. This is great.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Great story!
noooooo chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Ok the songs ruined it. lt is never a good idea to write lyrics in a story! Music is personal and even if you may find meaning in a song does not mean anyone else does! sorry cant read that crap!
Just me chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like it so far but watch out with their speach, they sound to "amerika" for it to be beliveble that they are japanese.
Livelygirl838 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Great ending I had to stay up and read it even if my neck is killing me now but, that was good way to end that but though that it would end with the hospital sex and then that.
Livelygirl838 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Omg that was soooooooooo funny I am cring right now from that chapter but I am goin to wipe my eyes and try to keep goin lol
chiaki-san chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
*-* that was great! i love it! you write amazing :D!