Reviews for Kyurem and the Sword of Justice
Lover of Pokemon chapter 1 . 3/11
Nice story so far! Please keep writing (I know you're still active)
Animated Waffle chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awesome man! Can't wait for more.
Agent BM chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
If you seen the movie you can use the story line for this story & Kyurem VS the Swords of Justice.
God people chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hey you can use my oc Chris in the story if you want. He is the same as the oc i gave you in the Leauge of Ultimates!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Pretty cool fanfic so far bud! I can't wait for it to be updated! Please add more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Good start. I can tell you are a very good writer. No mistakes that I can see in there but remember that if this story features the canon Kyurem then Kyurem is a monster.
Prometheus937 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very interesting, I plan on making my own kyurem fanfic. I hope a new chapter comes soon...I'd like to seewhat happens.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Please update the next chapter very soon. I wonder why the creature wss staring only at Ash
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
ool story. Can't wait to read more.
Blueocean546 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So cool plz keep writing
BlueEclipse395 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This chapter was really epic! The way you portrayed Stephen was substantial too. In that small cutscene with the Great Chasm, I actually thought that the guy with the Metang was Ghetsis, but I could be mistaken. Lastly, you went down Memory Lane with the Pikachu VS Elekid battle. Just wanted to point that out. Well, see you.
kingdom hearts guy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
nice story thus far Aura, what do you think it'll happened next exactly
Analon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice!I can't wait for the plot to pick up!I also loved the way you presented the was way cooler than how pokemon movies start!
billfish92 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Did anybody notice that pupitar can't be hit with earthquake? Levitate protects it from ground moves.

I loved the no nose thing for meowth, hilarious! The burning feathers were a good battle mechanic idea.

While the battle was a little too big compared to the amount of plot, it was a good first chapter.
celebi4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Lol I loved the Meowth not having a nose bit! Meowth4ever!