Reviews for Letters to Tokyo
Feodor Olez chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hello Lonely Girl,
Otilia here, also known as Georgia (the country) or Gossip Nation. So how have you been lately? I've been to a kick ass New Year's Eve Party! Despite getting arrested, nearly setting fire to a sofa, or puking on Russia's head, it's been the best one yet! Where were you during the party anyway?
Otilia
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Dear Tokyo

Did you send Gojira over here to New York City or something? He's complaining about you not replying to his letter, and you know full well what happens when he gets angry.

-King Kong
Timberstar chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Pft. This was great.

I like how you have your own characters talking and doing things. Those other letter stories get a bit boring when it's just letters and reply letters.

I'll get to typing up that next letter. Keep watch for it!
Timberstar chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This seems to be different from some of the other Letter fics I've read. I'm going to turn in a letter! I'll be using a couple of OCs that I've come up with. I hope you find them amusing.
Gojira chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
*bows respectfully, which for him, is quite destructive... as is most of what he does*

Due to the recent earthquake and tsunami, I will leave you alone for the next five years.

You have my word on this. *bows again and leaves to pester New York City for a few years*
angelyuki789 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved this!

The image of Japan throwing something sharp at them makes me laugh so much! XD