Reviews for Well Behaved Women Don't Make History
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Ack! What a spot to end this part at.

I just love when Chloe was ordering everyone to be quiet and listen to the terms. That boost of power was just awesome!

Its sad to see Chloe/Alek end. *sniffles* If no one knew her celebrity secret, maybe they would be going strong still. Does Reid know that he's been chosen?

Wonderful job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I really liked Caleb and Tyler's thought out advice (even though Chloe was fishing for two answers). It was clever.

I'm loving this and I'm torn since I love both Reid and Alek!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Oh my for the Chloe/Reid development! *squeal* I do feel bad for Alek though.

Haha for Caleb's Chloe/Reid joke (at least that's proof that there's no hard feelings there).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
I don't know what to think about the moment between Chloe/Alek...they confessed their love yet they are taking a break. I'm torn.

At first I thought the counselor was an Order member when she called Chloe by both surnames.

Would the Sons really transfer to their original schools after spending a year on their own together?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Was Chloe using on Alek the first time she Used since Ascending?

I will hope that's the last we see of Brian and I hope that he wasn't fishing for family details for the Order.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Oh no! How did they get in? Poor Chloe...she's down to 6 is she not?

We skipped over the week with Chloe/Reid? *pout*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
[...she was quickly getting irritated by the Mai's constant smothering] -I'm starting to feel annoyed by it too. The Covenant have done fine without the Mai's interruptions.

I really do like the idea of Chloe having some one-on-one time with each of her boys while in a different city.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
The way you described the Ascension was fantastic! I thought something went wrong when Reid said "It can't be," when it first started (I too forgot about the timeshift).

The close knit bond between the Covenant was truly evident in this chapter and I loved that. Even parts of the old Alek returned when his concerns overruled him.

Awesome stuff!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I really like this happy, carefree vibe that everyone is experiencing since they've been caught up in a lot of drama recently. It's great to see them just hang out and be teenagers.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Oh no; poor Chloe for her outcome and for Tyler and his actions. That was an intense day.

For some reason I don't like Valentina. It could because she's knowingly breaking her arrangement with the Covenant (what happens if they find out?)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Alek better smarten up with his attitude...Chloe is not a prize.

I love the little witch lesson and I can't believe that it's Chloe's 18th birthday already. :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
It was great to see the first chapter getting the family updates since the first story didn't have much of the 'extended' family (which I don't mind but it's still great to see that closeness that the update brings).

Chloe/Alek seemed to be doing fine in that opening. *hehe*

LOL for Mama Simms joking about Chloe/Reid ever having kids.
kfulmer7 chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Cool but hoping that's not really the end? Thanks for writing. Please write more soon! Thanks, Karen
mykk47 chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Love! Go Reid and Chloe! Can't wait for the next installment.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Yay i love you sooo much! Cheid