Reviews for Pulling On Heartstrings
top story chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
She's got guts and a no nonsense I like her
top story chapter 25 . 5/15/2017
Only Embry for Fallon, please
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
Bruh. That is it? It says you haven't updated since 2014. That's disappointing, because this is such a good story. I haven't been able to stop reading it. Do you understand d how hard it is to find good fanfiction? It's really difficult. And here you are, putting this into my life and stopping at a cliffhanger. I was so pumped to see what happened.
reader5sam chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Love there friendship
WriteAndDream23 chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
What. A. Gem. This story is. Honestly, it's quite fantastic; one of the best I've read, by far. You have an incredible talent for formulating plotlines - I was thoroughly intrigued the entire time I was reading - it was never boring, and the flashbacks were illuminating and added so much depth to the story. Congratulations on this true piece of artwork, and thanks for sharing it with us. I sincerely hope you update soon, as I am now very much addicted to this story! Happy writing :)
spannieren chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
Fab story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Vampires can't have blue eyes.
wx3.accountkiller.comremoval chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
i love this story!
awesomeami316 chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
Really good!
1h2a34 chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Okay either Parker is being held by vampires or he's tired of being friend zoned. I'm going with a mix of both though. This is an amazing story. Your writing is excellent and I love the plot. Your character development is awesome. I feel like I personally know all of them. Great job. Update soon!
1h2a34 chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
That was the best flash back ever! I loved it so much!
1h2a34 chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
This is amazing! I love the flashbacks so much. It's like two stories in one almost. Also as I've said before I like Mahalo. I have a soft spot for troubled souls. Great job! Now I'm off to read more!
Diiiiiiie chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
pleaseupdate!
1h2a34 chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Sorry im not lifted in, but I'm on my phone. I basically read this story in chance I get. I found it about a day and a half ago. I love it so much! And I like Mahalo. I have hope for him. Keep up the great work! I cannot wait to read more!
PangolinWarriorPrincess chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
So incredibly freaking in love with this story dude! Brilliant writing and i just love the whole "Paul's little sister thing". Embry has gotta be my favorite wolf so im so glad he's Fallon's imprint