Reviews for Where Angels Tread
OoohACat chapter 13 . 5/18
Really enjoyed this story. I’m going to read the sequel now.
zebramouse chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
I think using the Weeping Angels for time travel was a brilliant idea, and the plot of the story was tight and gripping; sucked me right in and made me speed-read to the end.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Interesting. Good characterization.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
THIS WAS SO AMZING. HOLY WOW. Bjehbkascibgdjohegjgwd vhiefv
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH I'M SCREAMING! AND THERE'S MORE? I MIGHT BE IN HEAVEN. Everyone was so on-point and in character, and you are an excellent writer! I loved the friendship dynamics between Sam and Rory, especially between Amy and Dean. Also "Welcome to the twenty-first century, bitch."? - EPIC
rachelmclacey chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
This was honestly the first crossover that I didn't think was stupid. This is amazing! It actually got me started on Merlin. I'm going to go read Haunted Men now!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Interesting start, I’ll give you that for nothing.
While I have some doubts about the timing of it all for the Winchesters- considering how little time Cas spent barking mad, you could have easily placed the story at the ‘unspecified-at-the-time-of-writing’ moment when Castiel regained his sanity, and that’s putting aside how unlikely it would be for Dean and Sam to take time off from trying to stop the Leviathans for something this comparatively small-scale- the implication of your theory regarding how the Angels tie into the wider mythology of the other worlds involved was interesting.
Camelot’s reaction to Sam’s arrival might have been a bit abrupt- considering what was known, he could have easily argued that he was just a victim of a sorcerer, given that he didn’t know where he was and didn’t actually DO anything- but after Morgana’s assault some paranoia makes sense, and Sam’s method of leaving a clue for Dean certainly worked.
The subsequent crisis was also interesting, presenting us with a unique and intriguing ‘origin’ for the Weeping Angels that also utilises the skills of all available characters to great extent, as well as sowing the seeds for possible future collaborations between this unique team.
All in all, timing-related issues aside, your story only really suffers in one regard; your ignorance of the fact that the classic series revealed that the Doctor WILL BE Merlin in another dimension at some point in his future as of his seventh incarnation (The episode “Battlefield”; a later short story revealed that the Eighth Doctor was the ‘Merlin’ incarnation, along with another Time Lord who was trying to provoke a war).
Montanasmith5897 chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
This was amazing and everything just lined up perfectly.
Tara Laurel chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Ohh. Nicely done! I've never actually read a Superwhomerlock or Superwholock or any of those mulit-verse stories as I was skeptical. I couldn't resist though when Merlin was included! This really makes me want to watch these shows! I work 3 jobs and JUST got a working television again after like 5 years. That doesn't really help, though, seeing as I am usually working when programs are on, and I'm so far behind I refuse to let myself watch until I catch up. I've only seen some episodes of Season 6 of Supernatural and only own Seasons 1 - 5. I literally just finished Merlin last month. I caught up on several seasons of Doctor Who last month as well. I know the premise and big events, spoilers, etc of Sherlock and have watched clips, but have honestly never watched the show. (Please don't kill me!) I fully intend and desire to! This just makes me want to do so even more!

Great job. Characters were perfectly in character. It feels like everyone received pretty equal "screen time" for the most part. And the way you constructed the beginning made the whole thing very believable of how they all came together.

Having the Tardis create the Weeping Angels was a very interesting touch.

Off to go read Part II...
CorbynPool chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Oh my gosh, I just finished it and that was AMAZING! I loved it! Can't wait to start reading the sequel.
CorbynPool chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
You are doing an awesome job of keeping everyone in character in your story. The only thing is that I don't think Sam would be necessarily afraid when they came to the door. I think his hunter instincts would kick in and he would have grabbed something and hid, ready to attack anyone who came through the door. I'm really enjoying reading your story, it is very well done. : )
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!
wsxokn chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Wow. This was fantastic- I loved it from start to finish! On tot the sequel for me...
13lue13erry chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Gosh I love this story
13lue13erry chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is such a good story so far. EEP! Can't wait to finish ittttttt.