Reviews for Where Angels Tread
Montanasmith5897 chapter 13 . 3/6
This was amazing and everything just lined up perfectly.
Tara Laurel chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Ohh. Nicely done! I've never actually read a Superwhomerlock or Superwholock or any of those mulit-verse stories as I was skeptical. I couldn't resist though when Merlin was included! This really makes me want to watch these shows! I work 3 jobs and JUST got a working television again after like 5 years. That doesn't really help, though, seeing as I am usually working when programs are on, and I'm so far behind I refuse to let myself watch until I catch up. I've only seen some episodes of Season 6 of Supernatural and only own Seasons 1 - 5. I literally just finished Merlin last month. I caught up on several seasons of Doctor Who last month as well. I know the premise and big events, spoilers, etc of Sherlock and have watched clips, but have honestly never watched the show. (Please don't kill me!) I fully intend and desire to! This just makes me want to do so even more!

Great job. Characters were perfectly in character. It feels like everyone received pretty equal "screen time" for the most part. And the way you constructed the beginning made the whole thing very believable of how they all came together.

Having the Tardis create the Weeping Angels was a very interesting touch.

Off to go read Part II...
CorbynPool chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Oh my gosh, I just finished it and that was AMAZING! I loved it! Can't wait to start reading the sequel.
CorbynPool chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
You are doing an awesome job of keeping everyone in character in your story. The only thing is that I don't think Sam would be necessarily afraid when they came to the door. I think his hunter instincts would kick in and he would have grabbed something and hid, ready to attack anyone who came through the door. I'm really enjoying reading your story, it is very well done. : )
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Wow. This was fantastic- I loved it from start to finish! On tot the sequel for me...
13lue13erry chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Gosh I love this story
13lue13erry chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is such a good story so far. EEP! Can't wait to finish ittttttt.
Linorien chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Holy crap that was fantastic! I don't even know where to start. Just the idea of how to combine them all plus an origin story for the Weeping Angels; that was brilliant. I was a little disappointed there wasn't more Sherlock and John but I can't see them fitting in as well.
I love how you had the relationships work between characters. Merlin and Sam then Amy and Dean seemed perfect. (And I was super happy that you had Sherlock question whether Merlin was the Doctor.)
In general, you had a really solid grip on writing the characters. Dialogue, thoughts, and actions.
The one thing i would suggest adding more of next time is setting description. I think you have the potential to describe some very intricate locations to help you set the mood you want to create at a certain moment rather than relying completely on the characters to tell the reader how to feel.
I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for the next one.
-Linorien (SpiritofCamelot on Tumblr)
EmpressOfSarcasm chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
*inhuman noises* Perfection
Superwhomerlock chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
BRILLIANT! Bloody amazing! I loved every second of it! The way the characters were written! It was so them! I could just see everything happening so clearly!
I do hope the sequel is just as awesome! :D

P.S. America is awesome! (Had to say that! We Americans do take pride in ourselves, after all! [just a bit of friendly humor(:])
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
An excellent story! One I will now share to my mother who also adores all of the genres you just mixed!
ARTmeg chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
When the Doctor said "Do not make me your enemy, Dean Winchester." I just got chills, It's perfect. I can see it happening clearly, because that is exactly something the Doctor would say to Dean. In my mind a lot of the time they might clash because of how they handle things, and there is the Doctor just laying it down. Amazing story so far!
WolfTotem64 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
That was so... so.. AWESOME! I loved it, it was well written, and the plot was really, really interesting! Great work!
Flying With The Wolves chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
This story was incredibly brilliant! The characters were wonderfully in character and the plot line was just complex enough to be something from an actual episode! This was absolutely brilliant and I absolutely cannot wait for part two! Continue writing because this was brilliant! This was the fan fiction I've been waiting for! Thank you so much!