Reviews for The Guide and the High Judge
PixelDemise chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love this story, it gives Komachi a reason to slack off all the time. Though Eiki was never a human. She was a statue of some kind that was "promoted" to Yama. Still great story
chaosrin chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Well this is very interesting!...wonder if Komachi still remenbers
Anyway i hope you do more Sikieiki stories:)
Great story this one
chelseafcrocks82 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012

Send this to ZUN or something. He might make it a reality! :D
hekmatyar chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is gorgeous, I really enjoyed reading it. Definitely one of my fav Touhou stories I've read on this page. Shikeiki and Komachi don't really get much attention here, so I was all the more happy to see something written about them, and such a delightful story at that. Your approach to their relationship, and especially their past, is really interesting and definitely does make sense to me (in fact, I believe a new headcanon was born from this, ahaha).

Great job
DarknessOtakuTeam chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great story love it. shikieikixkomachi story are rare. but I cant see komachi doing all those sins but whatever.
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Avery enjoyable read, the emotions and atmosphere that were present mixed very well. Seems a little sad though, that Eiki had to judge her own friend, but the questions lingers in my mind that how did she became a Yama? Oh well, more research for me hehe. Flaws? I see no noteworthy ones, however I am a poor reviewer with no particular experience in pointing out mistakes, eheheh.

Although, I may have skimmed pass the errors you had, yet I get the feeling that there are none at all.

Good job and keep writing more stories!