Reviews for Twin Rivalries
Kyo-akatsuki13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
please! update as soon as you can! i think this should be a good one!
xXcanadalovespancakesXx chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Good i lové it Plz write more
Author chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hey this is the author. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. My parents are going through a divorce and i've been going back and forth. Also with school starting on Aug. 17 and working on the farm i've barely had time for anything, let alone writing. Hope you all will forgive me.
dokuro.chan.5201 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
please follow owo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's an awesome idea and a brilliant start for a book. Pleaaaaaaaasseeeee write more!
ThatOtherFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hmmmm, This could be good ;) Looking forward to the next chapter! Hopefully, it'll be longer!
MyChemicalDarkness chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This sounds hilarious! I must say I'm intrigued with how the twins will react with another pair of twins ;) Considering both sets are fairly mischievous

Couple things to look out for:
Run on sentences
Brackets i.e. ( ) They can be used, but it looks more professional to actually explain things or use a different form of punctuation.
Lists of people. It's just...tedious, I suppose, to make huge lists of people :) Instead of listing every person in the Order, I'm sure most would know the people from the mere title.
Couple other things such as proper punctuation use, especially with dialogue.

Anyhow, please continue :) It sounds promising
Sukoshi-Meron chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Dude...I like the plot and idea, but you've really got to get a Beta. I'm sorry, but I'm going into seventh grade after this summer and even I can spot out the several mistakes. Terribly sorry for this review. In other words, you've done a great job.
Summer.Rain90 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I like it so far.

good job!
Pocky Pox chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
A pretty good start, though an awfully short chapter. What's Moody doing there? Isn't he supposed to be dead after George lost his ear? All in all, thanks for bringing him back from the dead. :)
Bubbles chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for more!