Reviews for Fata Morgana
Julius Night chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Amazingly well written and done with supreme immersion into the pysche of the tomb keepers, great work!
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
(This left me shipping Mother Ishtar x Pharaoh for some reason? xD)

I loved the use of the word 'overground' ... for someone who lives underground, of course she would think that way. :D I also really liked the emotion of the piece, the sadness of setting aside those daydreams and how insignificant she is in the history of all the tombkeepers who were and are to come (presumably from her pov), as she dies before the Pharaoh returns. As a whole, it was a little too abstract and canon-retelling for me-you've got the skill to really tell us something new about them, and though what you have is written well I want to be blown away by your entry, like how you knocked our socks off with the Geminishipping last round. Don't take it the wrong way or anything-I really believe you can do something superb, and I'm being harder on you because you're so awesome. I did enjoy this entry though, I just want more from you :) :) Good job and thank you for writing this!
Chicary chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love the tone of this, it's melancholy and carries the passing of time very well. What stood out to me most was the part that said she knew where the baby came from. It's the first time I've heard this headcanon and it really made me think.
OxEyed chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was lovely! I was surprised to see so many little details crammed into a fic of this length; it really enriched the story and gave me a complete picture of the characters as you've written them.

I really enjoyed this. Nice work!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I liked the ending of this, I think it was the strongest part of the piece. The writing here is simple and elegant; this story doesn't really add anything new, and while I'm not the biggest fan of introspective-type pieces like this it was done well. It's the sort of entry I expected to see, considering just how little we know of them in canon. Good work on this, and keep it up!

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
yllimilly chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I loved the ending of this, it elegantly sums up the point you are making in the piece while opening up for the canon events to come... Nice introspection piece!

Milly
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is interesting. I enjoyed this; it was an interesting take.

TDH