Reviews for Give Me All You've Got
Silver Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Updateeee!
ShadowhunterTrickster chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Plz more they're perfect together!
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Oh my gosh, this was super hot! I loved it so much - there aren't many Thunderiron fics out here, and this was fabulous! Great job! :D
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Ooh, I loved it! hehe, bad idea Tony, sparring with Thor! You should have expected that - especially after taunting him like that! :P But I really like how you're portraying Thor, feeling so sorry for having hurt his friend. And then Tony's reactions to Thor touching him - love it! :D
BlackFalling chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Sequel! Please?! I want them to legitimately get together and be all super-cool, sexy coupley 3 it makes me swoon...this was really good and sooo hot! good job!
technoWriter15 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
coolio
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
so cool
CteelKyo chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
OMFG! oh wow oh wow,*bites lip* that was so HOT I almost came when they did just by reading this! Dang good job!
selfproclaimedbeauty05 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
U should really add more to this. I think u have a really good story forming here.
kettle cooked chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
hehe I' m happy to see more Thor and Tony pairings out there.
javoss18 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Please, please, please, tell me that you continue writing thor / tony, I love your story is so hot, and this ship is one of my favorites but there are not many today.
Wing of Darkness chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
*nosebleed *nausea *flooding ideas of perverted images *faints...
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
THAT WAS HOT! -drools-
Apathetic Zombie chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
well...Nothing gets the face flushed like a piece of smut like that! lol Nicely done :)
Post U Later chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
OMG! That Was HOT! I LOVED IT! XD
& The Ending Was AWESOME! Tony Being All Flustered. So Cute. X3
Will There Be A Sequel? Like Where Tony & Thor Explore This Possible Relationship?