Reviews for The German Exchange
Natsume-Erika chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
CheshireKitKat chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Continue this!
jsfirestar06 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
love this... its hard to find Pruk fanfics ... please update thanks
Fox chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
AHHHH! Where is the rest?! This is brilliant, you can't leave it on a cliff hanger!
hetaliarp chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
this is just too awesome! can you please wright more?
moocow4me chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
O.O Update please, not many PrUk stories out there :P
Rjanarielle chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Ermahgerd... Update is needed... RIGHT NOW! I NEED MOAR, MAN! And, the Scottish accent is awesome! I often speak with the many accents of Great Britain and I like what you did with Scotland's.

UPDATE!(つД)ノ (Too lazy to log-in)
rjanarielle chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
That awkward position... Gave me a major nosebleed...
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Oh, so interesting! I can't wait to read more!
AliceStaresAtStars chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Please keep going with this! It's one of the best PrUKs I've read, seriously. I think you've got their characters nailed!
RaversInTheUK chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
CrossGrave here
CrossGrave chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Yeah XD That would kinda mess it up, wouldn't it? Though I wonder if it's still incest if you're half, whatever. PrUK is PrUK, it'd still be awesome if they where frikkin', weird image there O.o

I lol'd at Allistor calling Artie his son X3

I can't wait for the next chapter

LicaToRiku chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Oh I want to see what happens next. This is a very interesting story XD

I can't predict how Arthur feels anyway, I just hope he really is not playing Gilly (I think he isn't) BUT damnit Alfred! XD ahhh

Hitrashi chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
:) I love the story! Ur an amazin writer! I relleh like PrUk alas not many write it ;( anyway enjoyed readin the story
Orithyea chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I also love cliff-hangers, but that's when I'm the one writing. XD

Unff. Cock-blocking is so not fun, it would be fun if they did it with Arthur's family listening, and damn Alfred if he's going to mess up with Gilbert and Arthur's relationship.