Reviews for The Greatest Trophy of the Revolution
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I'm confused about whether Amon was wearing his mask or not in his room. You mention facial expressions a couple times but you don't mention him taking it off before.
Doodlebug QT chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Amon: "We could have been great, Korra. We could have been great."
Korra: Aw FUCK you, Amon!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
I might not have liked how Amon was portrayed in here, his behavior towards Korra despite his claims of loving her, but this is a fantastic story nonetheless.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
When my friend called and interrupted me reading this, I asked him if it was seriously nessesary to call at that time and I told him to call back later (9 pm) . I almost cried at a few parts of this. This was a great fanfic and I loved it.
StepByStep chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I instantly fell in love with this fic the moment I saw it on ficbending. Dark and creepy and full of realism that are scarce in the show (well, darker anyway but my bar of grimdark has risen up lately) Imagine my surprise that the prompt I thought was only oneshot ("Ah, it ends there? Could have been an awesome story") is growing into a multi-chapter fic. Here. Then tumblr. And you actually finished the whole story, which ends on a happier note (I don't oppose to it since GTR Korra went through hell and still found strength to fight back, she deserved a happy end)

Your Amon. God, you predicted he's unscarred and canon actually helped explaining a lot of his actions here. If this is mere coincidence it's an incredibly amazing one. It's fascinating to see him so cold yet unstable with his obsession (or as Sythe puts it: Mad Love) towards Korra and how it led to his downfall. His final moment gave me goosebumps whenever I reread it. I can see why it haunted Korra in the epilouge.

The Korrasami friendship as the lighter (uplifting) part of the story feels so... nice. Nearly cried at the part Asami assured Korra in the prison.

The drabbles are interesting, especially the pregnancy and civillians.

I can't believe this still has no fic page on TvTropes... But I'll always consider this fic one of the best Amorra - dark LoK - fics ever.

Keep it up!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Yeees! I got all tearey eyed too ;_; great chapter!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Riiiiioooot!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
poor korea :( But I'm glad she has a small spark of hope! May the revolution begin!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Woooooooow :D
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ooooooooh my gooooosh! This. is. so. good! You nailed Amon's character and your writing is eloquent and beautiful. I don't understand why stories, such as yours, don't get as many reviews as they deserve. Most of the god awful and poorly written stories have all of the reviews...it's mind boggling .

Anyways, awesome story!
emmacrade24 chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
This was amazing! I loved it 150 percent :) Tully amazing I never cry when reading and when Amin did I gotta admit I cried...please update hostage i'm obsessed with it even more than this story...maybe because hostage isn't finished yet...Idk...any way your amazing great writing, character development over all you should be a writer professionally :)
PaisleyHearts chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
I'm speechless. Truly speechless. The terrible monstrosity that you've created in Amon made me pity Korra so much. I kept on reading because the plot, from the very first paragraph to the last, had me hooked. And your talent for writing shone oh so brightly when it came to Korra alone. What she was thinking and seeing and feeling. I wasn't just reading and trying to form a vague picture in my head to match. An entire movie was playing in my mind's eye as I passed every sentence. My conscience voice became more of a silent narration and each character had their own voice. The planning, ploting, and writing of all of this is absolutely beautiful. You had me tearing up several times but I was reduced to ugly crying when it was all over and all Korra had to accompany her were the memories. Wonderful job. Truly a remarkable piece.
Akela Victoire chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
This story was absolutely amazing. No flaws that I could spot, had me hanging onto every word... Great job!
DahSandwich chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Sick. This is how fanfiction has to be. The point is that it was all so realistic. I felt like watching a movie. And most of all, I'm so glad that you didn't portray Amon and Korra's relationship as a romantic and fluffy thing. You did an awesome job on everything. You portrayed especially Korra perfectly. Amon's death was also marvelously written. It was not too dramatic, it was not overdone. That's the way I like it. And you made me absolutely love Asami! Damn girl, you can write! Definitely favorite! (Sorry for my english, I'm from Belgium) :p
lilliana-aka-josafinna chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Amon, you wife-hitter! Your not suppose to hit your wife, you wife-hitter!