Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon
Liza Taylor chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Dawww. That was adorable. Hmmm...where would Rin want to go... I have no idea. XD
Raevn021 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This made my heart leap! Two thumbs up 10 toes! :)
Lushard chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Finally able to review the second chapter! *throws grenades at college assignments

Aww, Soma is finally opening up! And Rin is very aggressive (and bold) for a girl... Must be a trait she picked up after being elected as a leader.

Your writing is really balanced I almost scream in envy. You describe things in proportionate details (environment, people, feelings, actions, etc) and that is quite a talent!

Hope you'd write some more! XD
Lushard chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
And here I thought I would not come across a well-written Soma x Protagonist fic...
Thankfully, my guesses proved to be wrong when I read the first five paragraphs.

It's been a long time since I last browsed on GE's fandom. (I mostly just write and post, rarely checking the pages since college is killing me). It's good to know that there are still good fics in this fandom!

Your OC is so well-developed, not to mention the rest of the cast are too. You elaborate things in an enthralling way; not too long or short, but still enjoyable to read. I am also fond of your dialogues and choice of words in describing the characters outside of narratives.

The plot is not too fast or too sloppy either-it makes a good read. I feel like reading a novel, here!

I'll read the continuation as soon as I get more time.
You truly are a good writer. Keep writing! XD
CrazyGEBplayer chapter 2 . 9/22/2012

tashaj4de chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I did not expect this XD
Will waaaaiiiiit!
I wanna know where Rin wants to go XD
Hkari Ai chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
FFFWWAAA! Mana-chan why didn't you tell me about this (pouts) ehehehe just kiddin :)) OHOHOHOHOHO I have NO idea where she wants to go : hehehehe MY FEELINGS FOR THIS FANFIC CANNOT BE EXPRESSED BY WORD RIGHT NOW! 3
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I wanna read the aftermath! Can't wait till it comes out!
Hkari Ai chapter 1 . 6/10/2012

I think my hearts gonna explode :))
Hkari Ai chapter 1 . 6/10/2012

I think my hearts gonna explode :))
InkDragoness chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is so sweet. :')

I remember that conversation thing. I was like "No Soma! Stay down here with me, damn it!" XD

Anyway, I love this! Very poetically written and everyone's in character. It's a very enjoyable read. :3
tashaj4de chapter 1 . 6/9/2012