Reviews for Hello, Doctor
Mizuki vamp chapter 44 . 1/19/2018
Wow I hadn't realized that you had updated and I feel bad that I didn't look sooner because once again the chapter was great. I understand only to well how life can make writing a story hard. I'm a college student and a parent so yeah life gets hectic real quick lol anyways I will be on the look out for another chapter.
Roxanna123 chapter 44 . 6/21/2017
I love this chapter! I'm so excited for the next chapter now!
And I'm glad you're doing well! I understand that it's hard to write when you have other more important things to worry about.
Just write at your own pace, we understand.

Roxanna123
stormy64 chapter 44 . 6/9/2017
Glad to see you are doing well! Good luck with all your adulting! :)
Kaoru-chibimaster chapter 44 . 6/9/2017
*distant screaming in the background*
Pandaaa! You're back! I'm so glad! This chapter was precious! I can't even describe how good it felt to not only see an update, but such an adorable one as well. Family fluff is my absolute WEAKNESS. Also I live for the constant jabs at Vincent's stoicism.
And a busy real life schedule like that can't be helped! I'm just glad to see your writing back in action and I'm looking forward to the next update!
dark blue princess chapter 44 . 6/7/2017
Boo, for us adults! Life sucks all the fun out of things!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 44 . 6/7/2017
Oh party that get to be interesting can't wait for more
Welcome back
Guest chapter 44 . 6/7/2017
Ah your back yay :D
Butterfree chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
Awwww! I don't know, but something I really appreciate about this story is your emphasis on his Sora and Riku are friends first and foremost, and possible lovers second. It's nice to see Riku doing things for him as a friend, and not having lust or love get in the way of that.

~ Queenie
Ireana chapter 43 . 11/8/2016
Absolutely stunning. I haven't read this in a while, and it got better the second (or was it third?) time I've read it. "Hello, Doctor" is amazing. I hope college is treating you well, -!/ I hope that this story continues to be as awesome.

Until next time.
Donovan3 chapter 43 . 4/7/2016
No! Noooooo it's sooooo good! I can't. I literally read this entire thing in like, two days. It's amazing. You're such a good writer and the plot is sooooo original. It's definitely one of my very favorite soriku fics. Please tell me it's not out of commission?! It's been quiet for over a year... Are you alright? I mean, I'm a writer too so I know sometimes life just gets in the way, but PLEAAAAASE LET ME KNOW IF ITS STILL A GREENLIGHT? It's too precious for it to go unfinished /3
-Donovan 3 (, if you wanted to email me about the story. I would love to talk to such an awesome writer!)
Larom chapter 20 . 2/23/2016
Well I'm pretty much done with this. Throwing in unneeded drama and having Sora kiss another guy under the guise of "voice acting" is plain idiotic. Put a trigger warning for cheating in your summary next time douchebag.
Joxas chapter 43 . 1/17/2016
agh! Mandax! I'm back! Also, you need to post some more, its great!
Maddylovesyou chapter 43 . 1/12/2016
this was great. I loved it so much. It had me laughing and feeling anxious and I could really feel the characters. This story is beautiful and I stayed up late just to read it all! Kuddos to you writing and this story! Thank you
Madu-ladu chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
I'm not even half way trought but I just had to fomment and tell that I have had amazing ti,e reading this 3 I just have on proplem... I don't have enough time to read this all in couple days like I would love to do :( Anyway can't wait to continue and see what happens next :D
Miss Light Bright chapter 43 . 12/8/2015
I like how some of your chapters randomly are numbers but the rest are named. LOL Also, I can't tell if this story is done then. It's not marked completed but it feels like it. Also, you haven't updated in almost 2 years. Great story!
1,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »