Reviews for My Deepest Desire
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It is on!
Warkitty chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
: )
B.LotusFlower chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Read the story absolutely love it, it had me on the edge of my seat! FYI: RedXWolf fav pairing! :)
Risa chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Yes. ALL THE YES!
Risa chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Back story... Loving it! :)
Risa chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I'm liking your story and I hope to see more of your work. Yours is so well written, thanks for the pants explanation.
Foxface 2001 chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Hi its really good!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! EVERYTHING WAS WRAPPED UP PERFECTLY, from Wolf's situation to Jack's marriage! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! AMAZING WORK ON THIS ENTIRE STORY; You're a fantastic writer and I loved reading your work!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE! And, also, I love the "where's that kiss" comment! REDxWOLF FOREVER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 23 . 8/12/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY! WOLF'S ALIVE! THANK BANE! AND HE IS STILL HUMAN! O_o
I like where this is going.
AWESOME CHAPTER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H! TWO KISSES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOLF, I KNOW YOU WERE JUST SAVING THEM, BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO GO AFTER THEM! I MEAN IT! YOU AND RED NEED TO GO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
AMAZING CHAPTER! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AGAIN, SO INTENSE! AWESOME CHAPTER! Poor Jack, I feel really bad for the guy...
SmilesSaveLives chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO MUCH INTENSITY! AMAZING CHAPTER! I really liked that last line-how you made a play on the riddle about the tree falling. AWESOME JOB!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHEN WILL RED REALIZE THAT IT WAS HER?! IT WAS RED THAT JILL MADE HERSELF LOOK LIKE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE THE TWIST WITH JILL GOING ALL PSYCHO-KILLER CHICK!
AMAZING CHAPTER :D
SmilesSaveLives chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG! WHAT IF JILL IS THE WITCH! THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY SHE WAS NOT SCARED! Also, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOLF! WHAT?! ELECTRICITY?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M FREAKING OUT OVER HERE! AHHHHHHHHHH!
AMAZING CHAPTER!