Reviews for Mew's Dreams
JC chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow! You made everything fit so nicely, the way you formed sentences and played with them was absolutely beautiful. Loved it!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
An absolutely excellent story that raises some disturbing points: How did humans domesticate pokemon and at what cost? Did pokemon even want to serve humans? Great job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Chaos Controller15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh my! First of all, the dream is Mewtwo, not Mew. Second of all, I don't get this fic. I think if you gave it a plot, it'd be much better!
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow...I wish it were longer, just to be able to read more of your words...not many people interpret Mew as serious-in the movies she(it strikes me as a she, so there) always seems so carefree. And yet, if she is so old, how can that be? If she has seen what humans have show that perfectly. No. You're right. It's not canon. I say it's art.
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Amazing writing. Fantastic job. I apologize that I don't know much else to was good and made me think. Nice job.
Mewtata chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That. Was. Awsome.
SeEmYaWeSoMeNeSs chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
It's really good but you have one mistake. Mew is carefree and playfully, finding amusement in everything. The character you portrayed would be more like Mewtwo, his character is deep and mysterious. Mewtwo is a very deeo character for Pokemon since it's a kid's show.

Mew likes confusing people; popping up behind them and then moving so they can't find him/her. He/she acts like he/she doesn't mind that they capture and train other Pokemon.

I think of Mew as a female, but Mew could be male so I just put it or he/she. As far as I can tell Mewtwo is male, he has a masculine (telepathic)voice.

Anyway, good story. I hope you continue writing!
Kenocka chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
For someone who claims not to know an awful lot about Pokemon you're doing a good job. This could really be extended (into multiple chapters) if you wanted. I'm loving the way you write and the fact that I haven't found a single error in your story is also a plus. That's so hard to find in this section!

Keep up the good work!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I really loved this. It's such a good portrayal of Mew. I love Mew, so this was something I searched for. It's excellent! All the feelings are right there and it's obvious that Mew doesn't hate Mewtwo. Mew seems so pleasantly wise! :)
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
*applauds* awesome! i luffs it!
Angel6530 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh that was deep.
Natsume Y chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I was surfing on the back pages of fanfiction when I found this, so try not to get too mad at getting a review for a story you might have already forgotten about, or don't want reviews (which is unlikely...)

Actually this reflects Mew and Mewtwo very well... :)
issues09 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very Good
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very nice. (I loved the ending.)

And I definately prefer this over cannon.