Reviews for Handsome Little Liars!
Can you please write a story where Toby spanks and punishes Mike & Caleb?
jj chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
is this the last chapter u should do more
Guest 12 chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Dont know if u r gonna conyinur this but please do its really hot.
Master Gaga chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I was super happy when I saw that you said you were going to write more. I love this! It's super good.
Master Gaga chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
This was short but sweet. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Master Gaga chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I'm deeply sorry not reviewing the past chapters-it totally slipped. However, I wanted to let you know that I am loving this story. It is good, deliciously erotic and totally innovative. There aren't many Pretty Little Liars slash fanfic, and I am so glad that I found yours!
Watcher-Tred chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
great story please update.
LabRat3000 chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
UPDATE! It's an amazing one too!
A is for Alison chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Hey can you like please hurry up this. I have been waiting forever and it's not updating.
A chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Caleb & Toby 'nough said...I think they'd make a cute couple maybe something like toby being a woodshop nerd & caleb being a popular high school football player who is secretly a tech loser...BDSM & blackmail My two favorite things:) Caleb blakmails toby...
beccah23 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Wow that was great! Plz update asap!
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
omg

I just love this fanfic!

He unlocked his phone and showed him the picture he was sent. Noel had a wide smirk on his face.
*Love the smirk.

Hmmmmmm maybe something with bananas or pie? KINKY!

Melissa
LabRat3000 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I love this story. Don't stop writing! I favorited this and you!
sorry no account chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I WOULD LOVE AN EZRA AND BYRON FANFIC! THE IRONY!
secretsanta chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
mmmmmmmmmm even I have to say this is hot. you shud to something kinky like mirrors sex. like noel making mike watch him fuck in the mirror. or handcuffes or food. everyone likes food. or noel making a sextape maybe a gets hold of it. whatever you decide make it fast this chapter is soo hot . I just. I cant even. Omg.