Reviews for four man army
Heather chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I would so love an update to this! I know it's been a while, but it is so intriguing that I cannot help but try for an update. The characterization and plot are awesome, and the writing style is above par. I want more :)
kate1243 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
update soon plz want to see wherethis story goes
X Harley x Doc x chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
really good. cant wait to read more
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
'Television shows hurt her. Is he going to change the writing and let the characters be happy?'

She is clearly underestimating Elijah's power, he is the biggest badass vampire around, he can do anything ! He is Elijah!

awesome!
hazelheart93 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
So we'll go on our little road trip and make hybrids up until that baby pops out of you. Then I will take the child and kill you myself. Any questions? - Um, Klaus? Inappropriate much?! Hahahahahahaha I am laughing so hard at this right now!

I love it, please update soon :)
juti chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
To bad you can't make Elijah the father.
beverlie4055 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
loves it soo much
katie chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Elejah and two favourite ships,in one story,written by a writer as amazing as have to continue this!This is fantastic,and you're update soon.
Alexis chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Me: "Yes, I have one, actually. When I kill you, will you go to hell, or will your spirit just dissipate? I don't care either way, really."
*Everyone looks at me*
Me: "What? I hate Klaus. Duh."
lilylulurose chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Klaus just really wants somebody to kill him. He can really be detestable. Elijah might even want him dead for sure now. Loved that last scene with elena and elijah. Great tension. Sibling bickering is always a good time. Wow. I think you might need to update really soon cause that's a cliff hanger if I ever did see one.
seekerchasing chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Ah! So glad to see this continued. And I loved this chapter, you have beautiful writing. It was very enjoyable, and I like the conniving little plan Klaus has to have it all.. I'm also enjoying the Elejah very much, which is surprising since I've never been overly fond of that pairing. Guess you're bringing me round!
Fawkes Devaue chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So far, so good. I'm very intrigued. Please, continue the story...and update soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really hope you are planning to continue this story! I really want to see what this roadtrip will be like. I can't wait!
Nepeta Speaks chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love it! Update soon! :D
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I adore this story; very well written, the characters are done perfectly, hope for more soon!