Reviews for Healer or Killer
passing thru chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
cliffhanger again - please do continue, I've enjoyed it so far.
rick chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
please do finish the story - it's very fine & I am enjoying it a lot. Thank you for writing.
Please Enter Your Name chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
...it's MAGLOR! Hahaha. It has to be... I think. ;;
Lirenel chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Oh and I wanted to say that I also don't know where Gil-Galad lived in the First Age. Only reference I found was that he was with Cirdan on the Isle of Balar. But somehow, that just doesn't fit right for me, I always picture him on the mainland. So in the story I'm attempting to right about Gil-galad, Elrond, and Elros (which will probably never be as good as yours) I just made up a city by the Bay of Balar. Close enough.
Lirenel chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Surprisingly I have no clue who he is. Based on blond hair, though, i'd have to say wither Glorfindel or Thranduil/Oropher. Update soon!
bookworm chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
I'm very lazy, so I will write this one review for all of your LotR fics that I have read. I enjoy stories about Gil Galad and Elrond, especially non slash ones depicting Elrond's childhood. Thank you for sharing yours!
-BookWorm's guess: Glorfindel? Damb he's hot. Despite the whole literary character thing. I'm half glad he *wasn't* in the movie, because no one could live up to the image in my head.
Stacey chapter 2 . 11/11/2002
Glorfindel-sama? *squeal* Write more!
alena chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
Very well written: great building of tension.

Please continue.
iamtheanonymous chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Great story! I like the part where the warrior elf explained the healer thing to Elrond..Elrond seems very vulnerable right here...well can't wait for the next chapter :)
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 6/10/2002
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...No, I don't have a clue, but nevermind, I'm sure all will be revealed in the second chapter *hint, hint* PLEASE update, I know you're waiting for some reveiws, but carry on! If everyone expected loads of reviews before posting, then no one would update! (Oops, going a bit hyper there sorry) But seriously, why not do it for the in depth & glowing reviews you DO get, rather than the "I lurve ur story its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! Update NOW PWEASE?" you don't get?

Aezy, the mailing list girl.
Ada Kensington chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
Molten gold...hmm...

Could it be Glorfindel?
jillian baade chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
Ok, so who's the mystery elf? Nice start to the story.
sketch chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
O_o sorry,on my other review,i meant "mature" not "nature". -_-*
sketch chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
is the elf Glorfindel? _ just a guess.

i like how you're writing this;elrond is a bit more nature than usual for children,but not too grown up. :)
Anita H chapter 2 . 6/8/2002
Yes yes...I think I know who it is. Juggling with the original timeline isn't so bad in this case :)

I looked up your Gil-galad question btw.

" When Gondolin was lost, Gil-galad received the Kingship of the Noldor; he dwelt with the Exiles of the city at the Mouths of Sirion during the remainder of the First Age." (from the encyclopeia of Arda)

And another thing...this Elrond series is really good! I love reading childhood stories about our favorite characters.