Reviews for The Emperor and the Scholar
Kaat30 chapter 1 . 6/1
Can you please continue with this story
zeldawolf2000 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is a good plot. I'd like to see more. But there's 1 thing that's bugging me, when Gideon gets stabbed in the temple. You do know that the temple is the head, right? Meaning he'd be dead? I think you should change that. Have him get get hit in the head maybey? Otherewise good job. Again I'd love to see more.
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
nice! cant wait for the next chapter!
PaMela chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Alrighty first I want to say great story. Second and formost Please Update! I have been waiting two whole months(not once clickin this bookmark)see no such thing of an update. I beg of you Please god o' mighty UPDATE!
2012summerstar chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
cool you should write more. a lot of the books i read deal with scholars, kings and queens, and bandits that try to do them harm. this sounds like it could a good story. please write more for this.
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Odd setting but definitely very interesting I really hope you'll continue with this! Good luck, and have fun :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story is amazing. I've been every week to this bookmark to see if you updated. I hope you don't abandon this story,it's too good.
Winfoslemv chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Update update and could have Reid getting a concusion when the bandits grab him and talk about how beautiful Reid baby is 3
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So Lauren is actually Emily?

I like the story so far and I can't wait to read more.
laustic chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I do hope you'll continue with this fic. I'm definitely intrigued and I love to read more chapters.
Steph chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Interesting start. Please continue.
KASEY64 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is good . I can't wait to see how much longer Spencer can outrun the bandits. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh please write more! What a great idea